bl**dy shippers

Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:52 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry bl**dy shippers

I cannot believe this. We got a phone call from our shippers (sevenseas) at beginning of week to say that our boxes from the UK were being delivered this morning between 9am and 12 noon. Wonderful news...we were both really excited about seeing our belongings again !

I opened our garage door at 8.30am this morning so the driver would know we are at home and then I sat in the lounge so I could look out window to watch for them coming......sad I know but I didn't want to miss them. Anyway every time I heard a car or truck I was up like a shot to the window. By 3.30pm I was starting to get a wee bit fed up so I thought I will go sit in back yard for wee while to get some sun. I stuck a big note on our front door saying " I may be in back yard so please knock loudly or phone --------- (home tel no.)"

At 5.15pm I was getting really pissed off at having wasted a whole day sitting at home for nothing. I went out to garage to shut door and guess what was sitting there ????

NO...not our bloody boxes...but 8 empty boxes, some packing tape, and packing instructions (just like the ones we got when we packed up all our stuff in the UK) What is going on ?? Is it just me ?? Am I stupid?? DON"T answer that !!! Anyway it looks like they have made a balls up and think we are sending stuff to UK Are they trying to tell us something?

Yes I know I should have phoned them earlier but I just assumed the driver was running late and now they are closed for the weekend. I have vented my anger in an email to them in the hope that someone will take pity on me and reply before Monday.

AAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! Sorry just had to get that out of my system.

Wendy
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:01 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bl**dy shippers

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
I cannot believe this. We got a phone call from our shippers (sevenseas) at beginning of week to say that our boxes from the UK were being delivered this morning between 9am and 12 noon. Wonderful news...we were both really excited about seeing our belongings again !

I opened our garage door at 8.30am this morning so the driver would know we are at home and then I sat in the lounge so I could look out window to watch for them coming......sad I know but I didn't want to miss them. Anyway every time I heard a car or truck I was up like a shot to the window. By 3.30pm I was starting to get a wee bit fed up so I thought I will go sit in back yard for wee while to get some sun. I stuck a big note on our front door saying " I may be in back yard so please knock loudly or phone --------- (home tel no.)"

At 5.15pm I was getting really pissed off at having wasted a whole day sitting at home for nothing. I went out to garage to shut door and guess what was sitting there ????

NO...not our bloody boxes...but 8 empty boxes, some packing tape, and packing instructions (just like the ones we got when we packed up all our stuff in the UK) What is going on ?? Is it just me ?? Am I stupid?? DON"T answer that !!! Anyway it looks like they have made a balls up and think we are sending stuff to UK Are they trying to tell us something?

Yes I know I should have phoned them earlier but I just assumed the driver was running late and now they are closed for the weekend. I have vented my anger in an email to them in the hope that someone will take pity on me and reply before Monday.

Wendy
In the words of Kevin Blood Wilson AAaaahhhh F**k!!!!!

What a nightmare for you. Sending you some karma to get you through the weekend. Let us know how it goes on Monday. BTW, it's still Friday morning here in the UK so maybe you could call someone over here rather than stew and worry all weekend?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:08 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21

Wendy
Argghhh Indeed !!

Fill the boxes with Hose Poo, and wrap them well, using the tape, unsparingly

Place a note on box saying, in case you are full of bullshit heres some horse shit for your collection !!

Steve
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:11 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Argghhh Indeed !!

Fill the boxes with Hose Poo, and wrap them well, using the tape, unsparingly

Place a note on box saying, in case you are full of bullshit heres some horse shit for your collection !!

Steve

LMAO....that's a great idea Steve. Thanks for cheering me up.

Thanks to herrchook too for your Karma. Much appreciated.

Karma on its way back to both of you.

Wendy