Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A bit of assistance 'ere please

A bit of assistance 'ere please

Old May 31st 2003, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light
Default A bit of assistance 'ere please

You cant open peoples eyes by being negative
You can never prepare for every eventuality.
You cant expect results without hard work.
You cant expect anything too much really.
You cant try to stop people making mistakes-thats how people learn.
Those who have learned should try to share their experiences in a useful way.

Have I covered the main points?

To be honest im about as jaded of the UK as Pommie Bastard is of Oz. I have much sympathy for the bloke, plus I think he's a good laugh (unlike a few of the other 'been there done that' crowd. If he could only stick it out a few more years he might find himself becoming a bit of an icon.

Are we allowed to do a slag off britain post? Because , you know I feel I should give people are more balanced view of emigration to oz. PB is doing all the hard work and I think its time a few of us pulled our fingers off to show the REAL side of the UK.

Any takers?

(applogies in advance Brits, im only joshin' really....)
Old May 31st 2003, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Yep you got all the points right there !!! PB is ok , well we think he is anyway , a good laugh , he does pull peoples legs but it all depends which way you take what he says !!! What will people do when they have no one to have a go at , when hes gone , aw bless him Joanne and Paul
Old May 31st 2003, 5:12 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I think you,ll find Rainingagain is the Uk version of PB
Old May 31st 2003, 6:20 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A bit of assistance 'ere please

Well I can give a guy with a great sense of humour a lot of leeway (especially as old PB stopped swearing a wee bit - loads of kids read these posts.) (Not so innocent myself!)

PB has got a wonderful way with the words from time to frequent time, no bullshit but he often succinctly expresses in a pithy phrase what we mere mortals would take a lot longer to say.

Good onya, PB, ya Aus passport holder.

I think that makes you an Aussie.

Cheers - Don

Originally posted by Ruthyman
You cant open peoples eyes by being negative
You can never prepare for every eventuality.
You cant expect results without hard work.
You cant expect anything too much really.
You cant try to stop people making mistakes-thats how people learn.
Those who have learned should try to share their experiences in a useful way.

Have I covered the main points?

To be honest im about as jaded of the UK as Pommie Bastard is of Oz. I have much sympathy for the bloke, plus I think he's a good laugh (unlike a few of the other 'been there done that' crowd. If he could only stick it out a few more years he might find himself becoming a bit of an icon.

Are we allowed to do a slag off britain post? Because , you know I feel I should give people are more balanced view of emigration to oz. PB is doing all the hard work and I think its time a few of us pulled our fingers off to show the REAL side of the UK.

Any takers?

(applogies in advance Brits, im only joshin' really....)