Default Re: Biggys booze night in...oot in...oot

Originally Posted by soapy
SHOCK HORROR !!!!!!!!!
the Maddies are oot in front, now that must tell us all somethin
lmao the drunken buggers that they r

what u up to the nite mate?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
lmao the drunken buggers that they r

what u up to the nite mate?
Pauline is gettin pished with her pal and im gettin pished on here and listening to real radio.
oh, looking at that poll, just goes to show they will let anyone into QUEENSLAND
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:36 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pauline is gettin pished with her pal and im gettin pished on here and listening to real radio.
oh, looking at that poll, just goes to show they will let anyone into QUEENSLAND

oh aye you stop bein a wee bitch now lol

go and put a request on lol...just remember and say oh please play in next 10 mins cos we r all goin to bed......owe r mrs lol a gang bang lol
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Wait a minute....you voted twice
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
who did??
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
cos i can, u forget im perfect
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh aye you stop bein a wee bitch now lol

go and put a request on lol...just remember and say oh please play in next 10 mins cos we r all goin to bed......owe r mrs lol a gang bang lol
i did last night, i just shouted 'bunch of us' in her ear
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:47 pm

cos i can, u forget im perfect
lmfao.....oh and who has been tellin u wee porkie pies....naebody is perfect lol...unless they look like Tom Cruise and r built like a donkey lol
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

lmfao.....oh and who has been tellin u wee porkie pies....naebody is perfect lol...unless they look like Tom Cruise and r built like a donkey lol
just cos i have a nice ass
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:54 pm

just cos i have a nice ass

oh have ye now.....ok lets see then lol get yer arse in the scanner and giz a keek
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh have ye now.....ok lets see then lol get yer arse in the scanner and giz a keek
do u mean a keek or a keek, cos if a put ma arse on the scanner u will end up with a keigh
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:00 pm

do u mean a keek or a keek, cos if a put ma arse on the scanner u will end up with a keigh
I mean a Keek as in look, no a keich as in shite thats just pure mingin by the way
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I mean a Keek as in look, no a keich as in shite thats just pure mingin by the way
well , i better wipe my arse noo, i was all ready to send u the pic too
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:03 pm

well , i better wipe my arse noo, i was all ready to send u the pic too

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u mingin wee keich lol ave goat the boke now
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u mingin wee keich lol ave goat the boke now
ha ha ha ha , try to get to sleep noo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.