bordy
0%
they are all a bunch of scottish pish heads
70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Biggys booze night in...oot in...oot

Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Biggys booze night in...oot in...oot

he he he he
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggys booze night in...oot in...oot

Originally Posted by soapy
he he he he
now we can leave the other threads alone lol
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:51 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

now we can leave the other threads alone lol
lmao nice one....well theres no in out in out the nite cos hubby is away to a concert
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

10 views already, u lot are a dirty bunch
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
lmao nice one....well theres no in out in out the nite cos hubby is away to a concert
change yir batteries then
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

change yir batteries then
Is she neglecting her pet then ?
Ought to be charged
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:58 am

ffs now u mention it, my pet must be feelin left out....hmmm excuse the pun lol

has been in the suitcase fir months now
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Is she neglecting her pet then ?
Ought to be charged
its not neglect, it drowned that last time she used it
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:02 am

its not neglect, it drowned that last time she used it
roflmfao....see u know me so well, yet never met lol
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

roflmfao....see u know me so well, yet never met lol
the best bit is....your man tried to give it the kiss of life, gave up after two hours
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:07 am

the best bit is....your man tried to give it the kiss of life, gave up after two hours

Ohhhhh so thats his excuse is it lol I wondered what he was doin with it....Oh by the way Mrs Madsad says hello......"to the wee bugger" was her exact words.........I heard that and thot of u lol
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

Ohhhhh so thats his excuse is it lol I wondered what he was doin with it....Oh by the way Mrs Madsad says hello......"to the wee bugger" was her exact words.........I heard that and thot of u lol
lmao. ah right noo u try to have a go at my manhood. at least its real
duznae die unless kicked lmao
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:14 am

lol ok pencil dick r u listenin to Real Radio? cos I just put a request in
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:21 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Ah,we have only your word for that !!

Donna.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by madsad
Ah,we have only your word for that !!

Donna.

lol wheres ma magnifying glass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.