Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Biggest oz recruitment push in 40 years!!read this is youre looking to emigrate to Oz

Biggest oz recruitment push in 40 years!!read this is youre looking to emigrate to Oz

Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

davyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Biggest oz recruitment push in 40 years!!read this is youre looking to emigrate to Oz

breaking news!!!
on the DIMIA website today are details of Expo's coming to london in september.
a chance for hopeful immigrants to meet up with and possibly find employment
http://www.immi.gov.au/general/expos/calendar.htm
check the link above, you have to register and include your named occupation and then (i think) you will receive tickets and details of where etc.
http://www.immi.gov.au/general/expos/index.htm
if there are any chef hopefuls out there please reply as i am in the very early stages (not submitted my skills assessment yet) so if anyone can advise me on how to lay out my application etc would be hugely appreciated.
Peace 'n' that to you all
Davyboy
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:27 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest oz recruitment push in 40 years!!read this is youre looking to emigrate to Oz

Originally Posted by davyboy
breaking news!!!
on the DIMIA website today are details of Expo's coming to london in september.
a chance for hopeful immigrants to meet up with and possibly find employment
http://www.immi.gov.au/general/expos/calendar.htm
check the link above, you have to register and include your named occupation and then (i think) you will receive tickets and details of where etc.
http://www.immi.gov.au/general/expos/index.htm
if there are any chef hopefuls out there please reply as i am in the very early stages (not submitted my skills assessment yet) so if anyone can advise me on how to lay out my application etc would be hugely appreciated.
Peace 'n' that to you all
Davyboy

hi davyboy

ive tried the link and it doesnt work. has anybody else tried?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest oz recruitment push in 40 years!!read this is youre looking to emigrate to Oz

www.dimia.gov.au

Click on the link on the 1st page of the Dimia site.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:34 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
hi davyboy

Hiya sleeping Beauty,

Ive tried the links & they work for me.(which is a first !!)

Donna.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

davyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the roughdavyboy is a jewel in the rough

Hi, sleeping beauty I submitted my application on it this morning and went back to the link 1 hour later and got the message that it will not be operating until tues 30th Aug
You do need to scroll down the page to the bottom!!
Peace 'n' that
Davy

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
hi davyboy