Reload this Page >

Big Bash or small bash????????

Big Bash or small bash????????

Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:00 am
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Big Bash or small bash????????

After spending days of deliberating on wether to have a big leaving party, the list got to over 200 inc kids, I had had enough, so have decided on a small party, decided to take off for a long weekend to mallorca with a good friend, just the tonic for the old frazzled nerves, silly really, we were getting totally stressed about finding a venue, drinks, food etc. the local pub has given us the room for nothing, everyone happy and I get the chance to spend some kids free time with my best bud somewhere sunny.

Feeling much better now!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a wonderful time! Both events will be something to look back on and remember.

footie chick
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:17 am
suz
Forum Regular

Originally posted by footie chick
Have a wonderful time! Both events will be something to look back on and remember.

footie chick
Thanks footie chick,
The break will be great, just feeling a bit battered at the mo with 15 yr old in a big depression and all the other stuff that goes with moving your whole life to the other side of the world, why is it that everyone in the house thinks I have all the answers???????

soon to be relaxing
Suzanne
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

couldn't bear a leaving bash, i'm such a wus that i would ball all night and end up not wanting to go!
Your idea sounds great, hope you enjoy it!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:26 am
suz
Forum Regular

Originally posted by h garrett
couldn't bear a leaving bash, i'm such a wus that i would ball all night and end up not wanting to go!
Your idea sounds great, hope you enjoy it!
Hope so, Ive told everyone to NOT to come to the airport for that very reason, if the kids see me balling they will all start, not a good idea for a stress free flight!

Suzanne
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Matts dad said he didn't know weather to come to the airport or not, i said "NOT" definately, couldn't stand it. We are going to do the touristy thing in London for a couple of days before we fly, so hopefully thats sorted that all out!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Suz, know what you mean about having all the answers!!

People and family expect you to now everything

footie chick
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

c'mon, we're women, its our job!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Can`t say about the leaving bash yet as it could be months or years away !!!

Will definately not be doing the big airport thing as will not be telling anyone the exact day we leave. Like Heather we have considered doing the London thing, taking in a show, nice hotel and of course shopping !!!!!!!!

footie chick
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
c'mon, we're women, its our job!

Ahh of course !!