Reload this Page >

A better class of khazi

A better class of khazi

Old Feb 10th 2004, 8:29 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A better class of khazi

Sorry to bring the level of conversation down. But it struck me that the Brits have got very good quality loos and they beat the cheese eating surrender monkey continental design hands down.

Ie they flush hard and rinse around plenty, usually no need to get out the toilet brush.

Thankfully this seems to have been the most common design used in NZ and Aus.

On the European continent, the most common design has that big pan which leaves your stools on view, so that the sausage eaters can check if they need to go to the health farm or not. Horrible to use when you are used to Mr Crapper.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A better class of khazi

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Sorry to bring the level of conversation down. But it struck me that the Brits have got very good quality loos and they beat the cheese eating surrender monkey continental design hands down.

Ie they flush hard and rinse around plenty, usually no need to get out the toilet brush.

Thankfully this seems to have been the most common design used in NZ and Aus.

On the European continent, the most common design has that big pan which leaves your stools on view, so that the sausage eaters can check if they need to go to the health farm or not. Horrible to use when you are used to Mr Crapper.
but they don't splash your bum....
did I really say that????!!!!

Much better than the hole in the ground ones - never could get the hang of them and ended up washing my feet... eugh!!

Then there's the Greek ones... what can I say? You aren't allowed to put the loo roll down coz it might get stuck in the small pipes, so you have to put it in a little plastic basket... argh!
Old Feb 10th 2004, 9:02 pm
Don
Banned

The NZ'ers are so proud of their NZ toilet manufacturer Dux they have started a chain of bars named after them (Dux de Lux, Christchurch and QT) http://www.worldsbestbars.com/city/C...h/DuxDeLux.asp

Somehow I don't see myself going out for a great evening at The Magnificent Crapper Niteclub.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 9:06 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
The NZ'ers are so proud of their NZ toilet manufacturer Dux they have started a chain of bars named after them (Dux de Lux, Christchurch and QT) http://www.worldsbestbars.com/city/C...h/DuxDeLux.asp

Somehow I don't see myself going out for a great evening at The Magnificent Crapper Niteclub.
The words armitage shanks always bring back memories of a heavy night out.

Does every Kiwi have to do the patriotic thing and crap in a dux just like it is un-Australian to not have a Hills Hoist.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 9:45 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by bondipom
The words armitage shanks always bring back memories of a heavy night out.
I always think ol' Armitage must be very pervy character, shanking sounds way dodgy
Old Feb 11th 2004, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Decent enough pans buts what with these flimsy plastic seats?

No good when you're standing on them trying to peer into the neighbours bathroom

And while I'm on the subject. Privacy locks. The design is a bit weird and 'cos the handle is a bit dodgy, the wife spent a good 20 minutes in the en-suite (without a good reason if you get my drift). I thought I could hear someone calling my name but the rugby was on
Old Feb 11th 2004, 2:18 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Nibbs
Decent enough pans buts what with these flimsy plastic seats?

No good when you're standing on them trying to peer into the neighbours bathroom

And while I'm on the subject. Privacy locks. The design is a bit weird and 'cos the handle is a bit dodgy, the wife spent a good 20 minutes in the en-suite (without a good reason if you get my drift). I thought I could hear someone calling my name but the rugby was on