Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best places to live in Brisbane

Best places to live in Brisbane

Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Best places to live in Brisbane

Originally Posted by sormesher
And yes your safe out where you are (Wellington point), too far for the Logan bogans
I think you need to check some geography, Logan Village is gorgeous. Logan Council is massive so its quite amiss to dump everything Loganified into the too risky basket.

Incidentally I have lived north south east and west in Brissy, and initially bought in North Maclean.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

pmat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
I use a GPS mainly. But nowadays I turn left at Thorneside and follow my nose.

Too far out for what?
The daughter's daily trek to Uni. That's it really!
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pmat
The daughter's daily trek to Uni. That's it really!
My son is at St Lucia, takes him just under an hour by train. He watches a film on his Ipad lol
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

My son is at St Lucia, takes him just under an hour by train. He watches a film on his Ipad lol
We're looking at renting for a year before purchasing a place but we do like the southwestern suburbs of the city. Then again, we liked Manly and WP too.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

We're looking at renting for a year before purchasing a place but we do like the southwestern suburbs of the city. Then again, we liked Manly and WP too.
I am real estate agent in Wynnum / Manly feel free to touch base when you buy, my wife is a REA in Birkdale / Wellypoint so we can help you out lol... if you move over this way

Last edited by TimbersBack; Feb 25th 2014 at 1:01 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

I am real estate agent in Wynnum / Manly feel free to touch when you buy, my wife is a REA in Birkdale / Wellypoint so we can help you out lol... if you move over this way
Thanks very much for the offer. I'll keep it in mind for when we start getting serious about buying.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

I personally feel Chapel Hill is far more connected to Brisbane and the attractions of the inner city than the redlands is. Depends on what you are looking for really and everyone wants different things...