Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

best cheap flight agent

best cheap flight agent

Old Nov 23rd 2012, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

benedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to all
Default best cheap flight agent

Hi all
Im in the uk at the moment, but am flying to Adelaide in feb for a week, (already got ticket to Adelaide) then going to Perth. So just wondering what the best cheapist web agent is to book with. Or shall i wait until im in oz and book my Perth ticket. Thanks Lee
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Shenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant future
Default Re: best cheap flight agent

I would book direct with a airline and if you know the date of going to Perth I would book that with it
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 2:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benedict1843
Hi all
Im in the uk at the moment, but am flying to Adelaide in feb for a week, (already got ticket to Adelaide) then going to Perth. So just wondering what the best cheapist web agent is to book with. Or shall i wait until im in oz and book my Perth ticket. Thanks Lee
Do you mean you just want to book the Adelaide - Perth ticket?

www.qantas.com.au or www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

benedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to allbenedict1843 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do you mean you just want to book the Adelaide - Perth ticket?

www.qantas.com.au or www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/
yes sorry, from adelaide to perth, what do you think is best, booking it here in the uk,or wait until in oz. And what web agent is best. If booked from here (uk). thanks lee.
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 9:18 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benedict1843
yes sorry, from adelaide to perth, what do you think is best, booking it here in the uk,or wait until in oz. And what web agent is best. If booked from here (uk). thanks lee.
Won't make any difference where you book it...more important is WHEN you book it.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 2:00 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Won't make any difference where you book it...more important is WHEN you book it.
The Aussie airline world is very different to the UK. Use the two sites I linked to, Virginblue and Qantas. They are Australia's airlines. Forget the likes of Expedia etc, book direct through those sites.
Won't make a bit of difference which side of the world you are when you book it, but the prices go up and down at various times - lunchtime specials, things like that, so do a bit of observing before you book.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 2:36 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The Aussie airline world is very different to the UK. Use the two sites I linked to, Virginblue and Qantas. They are Australia's airlines. Forget the likes of Expedia etc, book direct through those sites.
Won't make a bit of difference which side of the world you are when you book it, but the prices go up and down at various times - lunchtime specials, things like that, so do a bit of observing before you book.
Jetstar has one a day ADL-PER too and their own website usually quotes a cheaper fare than the same flight sold by QF.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 3:05 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bcworld
Jetstar has one a day ADL-PER too and their own website usually quotes a cheaper fare than the same flight sold by QF.
Fair enough. I never fly them so don't use the site, I just know that all their flights are listed on Qantas (of course!!)
I think the OPs problem is that he is hoping for the areray of airline choices he'd get in the Uk .....
Old Nov 24th 2012, 7:24 am
Just Joined

alcordia1 is an unknown quantity at this point

which air agent's fee is little than others?