Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

KL airport lounge

KL airport lounge

Old Nov 24th 2012, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

buzz will become famous soon enoughbuzz will become famous soon enough
Default KL airport lounge

I have a few hours to kill in KL airport in between flights. Has anyone used the Plaza Premium Lounge there? Is it worth the price? I will have spent the day in Singapore so will probably need a shower! Is it best to book?
Old Nov 24th 2012, 9:46 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KL airport lounge

Originally Posted by buzz
I have a few hours to kill in KL airport in between flights. Has anyone used the Plaza Premium Lounge there? Is it worth the price? I will have spent the day in Singapore so will probably need a shower! Is it best to book?
You don't need to book. We used it earlier this year and it was lousy! The food was just disgusting & the shower facilities were basic to say the least. It's nothing like an airline lounge - I certainly wouldn't use it again.

I think there is an airside transit hotel where you can take a shower for next to nothing - then put the money you might've used to go into the PPL to get something nice to eat!