Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best areas for primary schools and Plastering Jobs

Best areas for primary schools and Plastering Jobs

Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:00 am
Just Joined

nadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nice
Default Best areas for primary schools and Plastering Jobs

Hey there, new to this. We are seriously considering moving to Australia and would like to know where the best area for schools would be as have two young children (5 and 3). Also interested if there is a need for plasterers as my husband is one. thanks for your time and i am sure there will be more questions xx
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best areas for primary schools and Plastering Jobs

Originally Posted by nadia murray
Hey there, new to this. We are seriously considering moving to Australia and would like to know where the best area for schools would be as have two young children (5 and 3). Also interested if there is a need for plasterers as my husband is one. thanks for your time and i am sure there will be more questions xx
Is your family eligible for a visa, is the first question to consider?
After that - any ideas at all on where in Australia you fancy? What sort of climate you prefer for example?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:14 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nadia murray
Hiya Nadia

Welcome to BE

There are some lovely people who post in the Australia forums, I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know them. You may also like to post an introduction in the Welcome Inn forum, to allow everyone to get to know you a little better.

Our Immigration and visa forum is really helpful for any queries you may have about visas, you can find it here.

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to give me a shout, you can find my contact details here.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

nadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nicenadia murray is just really nice

thanks for the replys, I am a registered nurse so would be able to come over on my merit. we have thought about Melbourne or Adelaide but there are opportunities coming up in Joondalup so not entirely sure. will defo post on the other link you supplied,
thanks ,
Nadia