Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bella Vista / Baulkham Hills Area?

Bella Vista / Baulkham Hills Area?

Old Sep 30th 2009, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

granada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bella Vista / Baulkham Hills Area?

What a lovely and helpful post, thanks so much

We are really leaning towards the area, sounds perfect for us and the housing is fabulous compared to what we were looking at paying nearer the city!

Jen xx

Originally Posted by SKIPPI79
Hi,
I lived in B-hills for about 10yrs ago, went to school there and then to oakhill college, just past castle hill, both fine schools, St michaels was the primary school for me, and being a young lad had plenty of sports and a few good teachers.

Oakhill was a bit different being all bvoys till yr 10, but never got that far andd left in yr 8. My sister went to crestwood high till yr 10 and then on to oakhill. did her HSC's and loved the school.
obviously in the 15 yrs I've been gone things have chaged alot. been back a few times and now the M2 (i think) is there the city doesn't seem too far away any more, or the beaches.
good luck finding the things that you & ur family find important enough to move there
Old Oct 1st 2009, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

steve_chal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bella Vista / Baulkham Hills Area?

Originally Posted by granada
What a lovely and helpful post, thanks so much

We are really leaning towards the area, sounds perfect for us and the housing is fabulous compared to what we were looking at paying nearer the city!

Jen xx
Thanks everyone for the great replies