Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

beginning the visa process

beginning the visa process

Old May 23rd 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough
Red face beginning the visa process

Hi, my husband and I are just beginning the visa process to live in melbourne as a childrens nurse and my husband is a maths teacher. we have 2 small children. any advise is welcome.

~we visited melbourne at easter and loved it. Seems like a great place.
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: beginning the visa process

Originally Posted by lynneandwayne
Hi, my husband and I are just beginning the visa process to live in melbourne as a childrens nurse and my husband is a maths teacher. we have 2 small children. any advise is welcome.

~we visited melbourne at easter and loved it. Seems like a great place.

Hi,

Can't help with questions about Melbourne but welcome to the site
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

I'm sure somebody'll be along soon to help with your questions
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by curly
Hello

I'm sure somebody'll be along soon to help with your questions
Hi thanks..
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi,

Can't help with questions about Melbourne but welcome to the site
thanks its an exiciting but nervous time.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: beginning the visa process

Hi does anybody, know what happens to your old age state pension if your still in Auz at 60+. thanks
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynneandwayne
Hi does anybody, know what happens to your old age state pension if your still in Auz at 60+. thanks
Hey , good luck with you visa . you may be better off posting that as a new thread as you will get more viewers or doing a seach .

Scott .
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:59 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE! There’s buckets of helpful people on here with loads of great advice.

In the first instance I'd check out the IMMI website as it’s actually quite easy to navigate and there are giant booklets you can download on each different visa type.

Good luck!

Therese
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: beginning the visa process

Hi thanks for that info, where are you off to.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Hey , good luck with you visa . you may be better off posting that as a new thread as you will get more viewers or doing a seach .

Scott .
Hi i am a bit new to this, how do i post it as a new thread??