Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

been in Aus for 10 days

been in Aus for 10 days

Old Dec 28th 2003, 5:33 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default stressful

Originally posted by tosh cambridge
Hi everyone

Have been reading through the helpful threads that have been posted and would like to thank everyone for their advice.

Have successfully found a place to rent, a bit expensive but is worth it for the view, over the lake.

I am lucky to be starting work soon so could show my contract and yes we offered to pay a few months up front.

moving in on 10th Jan. so hopfully will start to feel settled then.

thanks again
Kath
hi there tosh pleased to hear that you,ve found a place to stay and that you,ll be moving in shortly good luck and all the best
Old Dec 28th 2003, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by tosh cambridge
Hi everyone

Have been reading through the helpful threads that have been posted and would like to thank everyone for their advice.

Have successfully found a place to rent, a bit expensive but is worth it for the view, over the lake.

I am lucky to be starting work soon so could show my contract and yes we offered to pay a few months up front.

moving in on 10th Jan. so hopfully will start to feel settled then.

thanks again
Kath
Hi Steve & Kath
hope that the New Year brings all your dreams and wishes, hope that your xmas wasn't too stressful and you get over your home sickness soon
best regards
rach, mark and chanelle