Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Frivolous Caption Competition

Frivolous Caption Competition

Old Dec 23rd 2003, 3:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Frivolous Caption Competition

Another silly Christmas comp (well, nothing to do with Christmas actually, but fun anyway). Come up with the pics and the rest of us can try and come up with captions.

Anyone got a caption for this one - its a genuine pic, there are statues of two dogs in Wondai in Queensland, where the Bloke comes from. If you photograph them from a certain angle.....you get this.......(I'm sure they are just good mates....)

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:08 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future

I'm not entering this one after being robbed in the christmas paint comp......still too dissapointed....
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 4:08 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frivolous Caption Competition

Originally posted by Pollyana
Another silly Christmas comp (well, nothing to do with Christmas actually, but fun anyway). Come up with the pics and the rest of us can try and come up with captions.

Anyone got a caption for this one - its a genuine pic, there are statues of two dogs in Wondai in Queensland, where the Bloke comes from. If you photograph them from a certain angle.....you get this.......(I'm sure they are just good mates....)
"Hey, when I asked for a bone, that wasn't what I meant!"
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 4:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Annalooby - Ah, but this one is just for fun, not as cut-and-thrust as the Paint Comp - drawback is that you don't get the same fame, fortune and international recognition of course!!!

Next I am planning to run a Shipper-Ducking contest - bit like Witch-ducking......the shipper has to say whether he plans to deliver all the goods or lose half of them en route - then you dunk him in water, if he floats, he's lying, so we burn him, if he sinks, well hes telling the truth, but he's dead. What a shame! Could be agood crowd-puller!!!

Pookin - LOL
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 6:50 am
Badge

"Why do we always have to do it doggy-style??"

I'll get my coat.

Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

"What's that perv with the camera doing?"

Muzzman
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 9:51 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

"Come on, baby! Bark like a dog!!"
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point

Scoobie Doobie Doooooooooo!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:20 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

'Shit - 5 minutes of rub-a-dub-dub and now we're stuck like this for the next three hours!'

Last edited by The Don; Dec 28th 2003 at 1:37 am.
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:23 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

"Get it in the right hole for once"
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:43 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
"Come on, baby! Bark like a dog!!"
Ohhhhhh DUP, Im not even going to comment otherwise I will get in trouble LOL.
Old Dec 24th 2003, 12:44 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

All good, but I love Pookins best LOL
Old Dec 24th 2003, 1:09 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Ohhhhhh DUP, Im not even going to comment otherwise I will get in trouble LOL.
Cowardly custard!
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:03 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by downunderpom
Cowardly custard!
Yep, Mr Old Fart, Sir
Old Dec 28th 2003, 1:39 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

'When you asked if I wouldn't mind a prick up the bum I thought we were going to dig holes under the rose bush.'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.