Wikiposts

Bedding

Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:01 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Myers have a BOSH 6kg front loader for $859. We got a 7kg LG one for a bit under $800. Much, much, much better than top loaders!
I agree, stayed in cuz's house last year in Perth he had a top loader, it was bloody useless. Things came out dirtier rather than cleaner ( an exageration!!)

Give me a front loader anyday, mine's coming with me and I'm going to teach my wife and kids how to use it!! No, seriously, I am.

Walla
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:02 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Sheridan bedding

Originally posted by Ceri
My gawd .. I can not believe people are talking about bog roll.
It's one of the most important things in life

And Quilton (3ply) wins in our house, even beats Kleenex.
And its only about 50c a roll !! 190 sheets per roll, 10 sheets per.............

OK, i'll stop calculating now and get back to my Tax return

Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

And its only about 50c a roll !! 190 sheets per roll, 10 sheets per.............

did u sit and count the sheets
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:07 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by soapy
did u sit and count the sheets
LOL, If you are referring to the 190, it says it on the packaging. If referring to the "10", then just a rough estimate

Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:08 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

and its really great at getting the dirt out of JAY CLOTHS
you should chuck them out after use .. not wash them.. be hygienic will you lol... don't you know how many germs are harboured in cloths which are used again and again( p.s don't buy the cheap homebrand type.. it's the real Jay cloth brand .. apparently.. and seriously this is what the girl in hospital used to use.. her rellies used to bring her packs of them in for her.. she also used to use them as a sponge to wash.. not the same one of course!)
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:11 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Myers have a BOSH 6kg front loader for $859. We got a 7kg LG one for a bit under $800. Much, much, much better than top loaders!
Clive Anthonys at Capalaba has a 5kg Whirlpool for $599 & a 7.5kg for $999. Same size 7.5kg top loader is less than $100 cheaper, why does everyone say that frontloaders are so much more expensive?
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ceri
you should chuck them out after use .. not wash them.. be hygienic will you lol... don't you know how many germs are harboured in cloths which are used again and again( p.s don't buy the cheap homebrand type.. it's the real Jay cloth brand .. apparently.. and seriously this is what the girl in hospital used to use.. her rellies used to bring her packs of them in for her.. she also used to use them as a sponge to wash.. not the same one of course!)
thats it im never buying them again
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:13 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by joh117
They are expensive we paid $1300 for our front loader its an Asko. Decided we may as well get a good make. I think its Swedish and its the most environmentally friendlt 4 star energy efficient and 4 star water. We spent more on a good washer and didn't get a dryer as the spin would be enough to get a lot of the water out of the clothes.

Much better than the toploader we had in the rental place. It never got the clothes clean and had powder all over the clothes

Jo
A couple of sales assistants in Melbourne clothes shops told me that the reason why so many clothes now have 'dry clean only' on the label is that people put them in toploaders, which destroy them. If you hand wash, or use a front loader, you can get away with not dry cleaning them.

I know from using my mate's top loader in NZ that it tears the clothes to bits and they come out just as dirty.

Am taking my good old UK front loader with me.

Anya.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

LOL, If you are referring to the 190, it says it on the packaging. If referring to the "10", then just a rough estimate
ah u see, it could be 12, if its an estimate. so u could be just making this all up. giving us a bum steer
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:18 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by anya4oz
I know from using my mate's top loader in NZ that it tears the clothes to bits and they come out just as dirty.

Am taking my good old UK front loader with me.

Anya.
I agree. My wife always complained about her clothes getting torn, (i'm sure she thought I did it), but eventually I persuaded her to get a front loader

That reminds me, we never heard again from her friends that we sold the top loader to

Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:19 pm
ABCDiamond

ah u see, it could be 12, if its an estimate. so u could be just making this all up. giving us a bum steer
LOL
Should we have a poll, and see what the concensus of opinion is

Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

LOL
Should we have a poll, and see what the concensus of opinion is
lmao
right ok, lets start a poll on the roll
count me out if the sh!t hits the fan though
Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

You've been had

Quilton is on our banned list, products here shrink, Quilton same pack same price 240 sheets then 220 now 190 plus the roll has lost 1cm in width..

Could end up nasty, aussie bums get bigger and bog rolls get smaller no telling what could happen
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Clive Anthonys at Capalaba has a 5kg Whirlpool for $599 & a 7.5kg for $999. Same size 7.5kg top loader is less than $100 cheaper, why does everyone say that frontloaders are so much more expensive?
can't comment .. I have a top loader which I bought when I arrived here around 7 years ago , picked it up in those recycled white good places.. cost me $150 girls..lol!!! It's still running and it does not have any paddles in the drum.. a washing machine is a washing machine to me.. I try not to go near it too often ( seriously though .. I hand wash my delicate clothes, jumpers etc .. but everything else like his clothes lol get's chucked in the washer ..he put my best moleskin trousers in there one week... the B8stard!! lol)
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

lmao
right ok, lets start a poll on the roll
count me out if the sh!t hits the fan though
Hey Soapy

Are you starting a poll then??!!

I don't know how to but am going to vote!!

Walla

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.