Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Becoming Self employed

Becoming Self employed

Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:42 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Becoming Self employed

Hi,
I heard somewhere that if, when you emigrate you wish to become self employed you have to undertake a course. Can anyone shed any light? will be in Queensland.
Cheers
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:23 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Becoming Self employed

Originally Posted by betsyboob
Hi,
I heard somewhere that if, when you emigrate you wish to become self employed you have to undertake a course. Can anyone shed any light? will be in Queensland.
Cheers
Hi
what trade are you thinking of being self employed in, it might need you to registered with a trade liceince but it is quite easy to become self employed just get a good book keeper, accountant etc
trev