Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beautiful People?

Beautiful People?

Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:28 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Beautiful People?

Originally Posted by hevs
You both have valid if different opionions and are both equally valued so please carry on posting and just ignore each other or something
Ignore each other?? That's *no* fun at all. I can't see why they don't settle it like Gentlemen, with pistols at dawn (means getting up early tho, guys!).

Just think... they could dress up in those cool Georgian-style outfits, with the lacy white shirts & tight breeches. Hevs & I can even offer to be their duelling seconds (anyone suggesting that we would only be there to see them bend over in those tight breeches is totally wrong, of course )

Must go smoke some more of that stuff, whatever it was....

Anya.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:32 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Ignore each other?? That's *no* fun at all. I can't see why they don't settle it like Gentlemen, with pistols at dawn (means getting up early tho, guys!).

Just think... they could dress up in those cool Georgian-style outfits, with the lacy white shirts & tight breeches. Hevs & I can even offer to be their duelling seconds (anyone suggesting that we would only be there to see them bend over in those tight breeches is totally wrong, of course )

Must go smoke some more of that stuff, whatever it was....

Anya.

Calm down Anya, go sit down for a bit.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:33 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bordy
Duhhhh, I'm slow. No won't find out till next week but even if kept on it looks like bye bye to nightshift.
Tried applying for a nightshift taxi drivers job but they said my English was to good.
Blimey, Bordy that's NOT good. Keep us all posted on how you get on, won't you?

Meanwhile, fingers crossed for you, anyway.....

Cheers,
Anya.

PS want some Russian lessons so you can qualify as a cab driver?
Old Jan 14th 2005, 9:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Blimey, Bordy that's NOT good. Keep us all posted on how you get on, won't you?

Meanwhile, fingers crossed for you, anyway.....

Cheers,
Anya.

PS want some Russian lessons so you can qualify as a cab driver?

Cheers Anya, will let you know next weekend. Not to bothered, plenty of work out there if you look for it. Would love to stay on nights though.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 10:17 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Bordy
... Would love to stay on nights though.
Yes, but my husband might come home & find you here....

Anya.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:19 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Superior
I'm stuck in the 70's and proud of it.
No shame there. Disco, glam rock, funky soul, ah those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end (cheating there, that was 1968)... until punk rock came along!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 7:01 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm stuck in the 70's and proud of it.
And you say we are backwards.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:46 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MarkMyWords
You can't keep a good badger down...
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/35/
And a third (seasonal) incarnation: http://www.samsungexplore.com/playin...dar/day24.html

Are there any more?
Old Jan 21st 2005, 1:06 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by MarkMyWords
And a third (seasonal) incarnation: http://www.samsungexplore.com/playin...dar/day24.html

Are there any more?
OMG that is SO tacky... (and addictive )

Anya.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

SHEETY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Funny you should say that, I was just in the garage and looking at the bike. Feeling a bit guilty that I haven't tried it yet !!

And i've promised my daughter I will ride to school with her from the 24th, instead of driving !

I haven't ridden a bike for many years, I think i'm scared
d'ont forget the cycle shorts! and the rooled up socks of course
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

SHEETY is an unknown quantity at this point

TVR? Never heard of it. And if it is british built, so much more the reason not to buy it. With all due respect, Britain has never built any great cars.
Sorry i cant let you get away with that comment Have you not seen the aston martin DB7 and DB9 these have got to be the most beutiful cars on the planet and what Australian cars are we talking about are they not GM (yank car company)
Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:27 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hmmm this is rather a vain question, but out of pure curiousity is Australia and in particular, Sydney full of "beautiful people"? I mean do I have to start running about and eating celery to fit in? I would hate to feel even more overwhelmed than how I do already with the big move.
Win the lottery, have a stretch limousine, wear dark glasses, ......no one will care what you are. However I seriously believe in a persons inner beauty, at least thats what I say when I look in the mirror first thing!!
ViVi
Old Feb 13th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeesh! You are soooooo backward! We stopped calling it 'Tar-jay' in the late eighties.........
Ah but I only found out about it last year from aussies! Now whose the backward bunch