Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beautiful People?

Beautiful People?

Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:49 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful People?

Originally Posted by MarkMyWords
Mi dispiace, ma non abbiamo Cerveza qui.

It was spanish, not Italian
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:54 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

I would prefer del /f/s/q c:*.* (because that would get rid of something more worth getting rid of).

I bet hedgehog-girl is wishing she hadn't started this.
But MrsMarkHerWords is thrilled to see so many other geeks about *sigh*.

While I've got you all together, if you could take just one firewall to the Desert Island, which one would it be?

Anya.

Last edited by anya4oz; Jan 13th 2005 at 7:54 am. Reason: speling f**k-up
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:55 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Enfant etourdi!
Not quite sure you meant "etourdi" but regardless, Simone doit être etourdie.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:57 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

But MrsMarkHerWords is thrilled to see so many other geeks about *sigh*.

While I've got you all together, if you could take just one firewall to the Desert Island, which one would it be?

Anya.
Sorry, forgot to make it European & classy:

Si vous pourriez prendre juste un 'mur a l'epreuve du feu' a l'ile de desert, qui on il serait ?

Anya.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:59 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally Posted by hevs
It was spanish, not Italian
I know. Non hablo Español. Sorry.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:01 am
Class 2 Guru

Last edited by anya4oz : Today at 7:54 pm. Reason: speling f**k-up
Snort. Irony abounds. ("Speling", in case it's not obvious.)
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:01 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I know. Non hablo Español. Sorry.
de nada.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 11:18 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Snort. Irony abounds. ("Speling", in case it's not obvious.)
Um, DUH, that was exactly the point............!

Anya.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 1:08 pm
Class 2 Guru

Um, DUH, that was exactly the point............!

Anya.
Yeah, you say that now, but...
Old Jan 13th 2005, 1:50 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Enfant etourdi! Ecrivez-l'hors de 500 fois apres ecole!

Anya.

It's getting to hard now
Enfant = child
ecole = school
ecrivez = looks like writing but don't think so
apres = with
Can't be bothered find a (online) dictionary...
Old Jan 13th 2005, 9:40 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking of Le french, did you know the wine producers are employing auzzie wine makers to make their french wine taste more australian.
Piat D'or anyone ?
Old Jan 13th 2005, 10:34 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally Posted by Simone

It's getting to hard now
Enfant = child
ecole = school
ecrivez = looks like writing but don't think so
apres = with
Can't be bothered find a (online) dictionary...
She meant "Forgetful child, write it out 500 times after school" (you were right about ecrivez but wrong about apres); however, since she cheated and used Babelfish instead of her wonderful brain, the meaning got hopelessly mangled. Babelfish really isn't very good with sentences and "forgetful" is "oublieux"/"oublieuse".
Old Jan 13th 2005, 11:19 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make till it got the highly predictable troll response again.
Who was the "troll" ? I looked through the posts about price of food and only found these. Am I missing something ?

Fresh family size chicken $8.23
Kilo of brocoli $6.98
Parsnips $9.98 kilo
Half kilo of spuds 99C
Half kilo of green beans $3.50

Prep and cooking time 90 mins clean up 20 mins
2 large family pizzas $9.00 prep and clean up time, lift lid of bin
And before anyone declares they have never seen chickens costing $8.23 come over, the stickers on the chook in the fridge from coles new world supermarket.
Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
They're $7.98 in our local Coles, and $8.98 in the local Woolworths, nice and hot, ready to eat.
Originally Posted by jayr
I keep reminding my wife it would be cheaper to eat pizza every night of the week. I costed a chilli we had the other week (including fresh avoccado for guacomole etc.) and it came to about $25 for the two of us. One Domino's pizza can be bought for as little as $4.50. Along with the 4 DVD's i rented the other night for only $6, there's certainly the opportunity for a sedentary high-fat lifestyle at very little cost.

Years ago it was the rich that got fat. Now it seems it is the poor.
Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make till it got the highly predictable troll response again.

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:02 am
Class 2 Guru

Who was the "troll" ? I looked through the posts about price of food and only found these. Am I missing something ?
That puzzled me too!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

For heavens sake is there anything I can post without you coming back and picking on it? Did you miss that one? usually you pop up within 3 - 10 minutes of one of us posting.

Your very involved in these forums, I mean how many do you post on 4? at least, you certainly cant stand us having a different opinion to yours, you now 'correct' the majority of posts I make.

Your running several little links to business here is that why you cant stand anyone posting an alternative view?

I wont f*** of, I am not an idiot, I am just not as involved in these forums as you are, if I choose to make lighthearted posts thats up to me, if I think people want to hear negative stuff which many do thats OK too, whats not OK is you acting like my headmaster every time I post.

You dont own this fourm and its not just for your opinions.

Its been suggested to us to put an ignore feature on your posts, but I feel that will only encourage you to have a free for all, would it be better if I just start posting ABC 'corrects' me 7.5 seconds after me posting each time.

Last edited by jad n rich; Jan 14th 2005 at 12:51 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.