Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beautiful People?

Beautiful People?

Old Jan 10th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Beautiful People?

Hmmm this is rather a vain question, but out of pure curiousity is Australia and in particular, Sydney full of "beautiful people"? I mean do I have to start running about and eating celery to fit in? I would hate to feel even more overwhelmed than how I do already with the big move.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Re: Beautiful People?

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hmmm this is rather a vain question, but out of pure curiousity is Australia and in particular, Sydney full of "beautiful people"? I mean do I have to start running about and eating celery to fit in? I would hate to feel even more overwhelmed than how I do already with the big move.

P.S. Just finished work today which feels very odd, going out to Sydney at the end of the month and can feel the panic starting already! :scared:
Old Jan 10th 2005, 7:26 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

P.S. Just finished work today which feels very odd, going out to Sydney at the end of the month and can feel the panic starting already! :scared:
Weare all beautifull in our own way

Look at the hast Home Secretary

bye
Mark
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

You do need to go into training, not celery tho, first give up using your legs, use the car for everything and buy all meals from a fast food outlet, and buy beautiful clothes like shorts and t's from woolworths wash till baggy you will look fine
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:40 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Where are you moving to in Sydney. Anecdotally I have found that average weight is proportional to distance from the Ocean. Around Bondi there are loads of celery eating joggers but there are plenty of normal people as well. You'll probably find the multitudes of speedo wearers more disturbing.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:48 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by bondipom
Where are you moving to in Sydney. Anecdotally I have found that average weight is proportional to distance from the Ocean. Around Bondi there are loads of celery eating joggers but there are plenty of normal people as well. You'll probably find the multitudes of speedo wearers more disturbing.

Talking of disturbing, there is little more disturbing than a man in cycling shorts.

you can see his meat and two veg protruding.

Its just wrong, so very very wrong. :scared:

Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Talking of disturbing, there is little more disturbing than a man in cycling shorts.

you can see his meat and two veg protruding.

Its just wrong, so very very wrong. :scared:

Thank god they wear board shorts in Queensland then, keeps it all nicely tucked in
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:02 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Thank god they wear board shorts in Queensland then, keeps it all nicely tucked in

I know what you mean.

Little tiny speedo shorts make any mans penis look big - thats the idea I wonder

I also have a thing about women in skin tight jeans - have you heard of the 'camel toe' effect? :scared:

Some things are better left covered I think.

Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I know what you mean.

Little tiny speedo shorts make any mans penis look big - thats the idea I wonder

I also have a thing about women in skin tight jeans - have you heard of the 'camel toe' effect? :scared:

Some things are better left covered I think.

Yes lets not just pick on the boys is there anythng worse than women spread eagled on beach wearing G-strings, especially the larger older or unwaxed variety.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Yes lets not just pick on the boys is there anythng worse than women spread eagled on beach wearing G-strings, especially the larger older or unwaxed variety.
Just spat out my morning coffee!!!

Not to be left out, I find the ' larger / older / unwaxed ' and wrinkly like an old brown leather handbag types quite unattractive too!!!! :scared:
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=steandleigh]Just spat out my morning coffee!!!

Sorry
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:35 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

out of pure curiousity is Australia and in particular, Sydney full of "beautiful people"? I mean do I have to start running about and eating celery to fit in?
Certainly not, quite the opposite, lots of very overweight people around. To fit in I suggest you get into the habit of going to McDonalds for every meal. To "exercise" you should wear athletic-looking clothes, look purposeful and walk at normal speed (or possibly more slowly than that) but with a very concentrated expression.

There are "beautiful people" around too but they're heavily outnumbered!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:37 pm

At least the blokes wearing g bangers on glamarama shave their butts.:scared:
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:38 pm

For the newbies, Glamarama is Tamarama Beach and a g banger is a g string.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
At least the blokes wearing g bangers on glamarama shave their butts.:scared:
Yeuchhh! Why do men wear g-strings???? Gross, give me a man in a pair of boardies anyday....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.