Wikiposts

BBQs

Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:28 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BBQs

Originally Posted by kiwichild
GOD You pissheads, I'd only drink ONE stubbie in that time, or be on my second if it was the first drinks of the day and a heatwave.
Excuse me but its a pint for the fella and a glass of white wine for the lady
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

GOD You pissheads, I'd only drink ONE stubbie in that time, or be on my second if it was the first drinks of the day and a heatwave.
thats cos u sit an clean the bottle before u drink it
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:31 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
right heres the way i see it.
after your born your already on your way out. its a big race to the end so....
drink
smoke
sex
Burnt to death BBq food as much as u like. u might win.
but dont take drugs, they slow u down mentally and u feel as if it takes longer. so no drugs. drugs are bad lol
Interesting philosophy. I agree on the drugs thing, enjoy a drink, wish i didn't smoke and enjoy sex(sometimes, with the right person ) BUT while I may eat char-grilled food at times, I never ever eat the incarcerated cremated variety
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting philosophy. I agree on the drugs thing, enjoy a drink, wish i didn't smoke and enjoy sex(sometimes, with the right person ) BUT while I may eat char-grilled food at times, I never ever eat the incarcerated cremated variety
see your missing out. lol lay off the sex(sometimes, with the right person ) and only have it with the wrong people. then u wont enjoy it so much, that leaves room for the incarcerated cremated variety of BBQd food
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:40 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

see your missing out. lol lay off the sex(sometimes, with the right person ) and only have it with the wrong people. then u wont enjoy it so much, that leaves room for the incarcerated cremated variety of BBQd food
Geez. What a recommendation :scared:
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Geez. What a recommendation :scared:
dont worry ill make sure u make the right choices in life
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:53 pm
Banned

dont worry ill make sure u make the right choices in life
Very decent of you i must say, and by the way Biggsy has invited me to his party. I suggested you might look kindly upon me and pay my airfares there and back, so I can turn up with my little 6pack and eat and drink whats on offer lol

Visa or mastercard was it then Soapy?

I also suggested you'd do a fine BBQ for those he doesn't like LOL
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Very decent of you i must say, and by the way Biggsy has invited me to his party. I suggested you might look kindly upon me and pay my airfares there and back, so I can turn up with my little 6pack and eat and drink whats on offer lol

Visa or mastercard was it then Soapy?

I also suggested you'd do a fine BBQ for those he doesn't like LOL
biggys a she
im still not paying for your flight, on yir bike
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:13 pm
Banned

biggys a she
im still not paying for your flight, on yir bike
LOL,at least you have a good sense of humour and I like that. Have some karma
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

LOL,at least you have a good sense of humour and I like that. Have some karma
thats more like it, i really had to work hard for that

thank you
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I started this thread, lots of amusement indeed.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Glad I started this thread, lots of amusement indeed.
so now u know about BBQs in Oz and a lot more shite too