BBC's iPlayer

Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC's iPlayer

Originally Posted by sormesher
hi freebo how do you use BBC Iplayer? i was using tor something or other, but it has stopped working today. very annoying as i was just about to settle down to watch holby city this morning. anyway any ideas. cheers
I use a paid VPN, costs me $6 pm, I've heard some fee ones are OK but frankly I use it so much its a bargain.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:40 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by freebo
I use a paid VPN, costs me $6 pm, I've heard some fee ones are OK but frankly I use it so much its a bargain.
me too, used a few different ones, the free and cheapest can be a bit slow and flakey, IMHO its worth shelling out a little more for better speed depending on what else you are using it for.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dickchap
I've been following this thread with interest. I registered with uknova as i thought i would be able to download programmes but as I'm not very technical how do you actually down load a programme?

You need to install a client such as Vuze (there are many others). This will enable you to download the video files from this site in.

Read this it explains everything from VPNs/proxies and Bit Torrent

http://thatstheplan.com/?page_id=211
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

giodafa will become famous soon enoughgiodafa will become famous soon enough

Browsing through the various forums and found that wherever you are living in the world, the telly is one of the most missed things. After 20yrs of missing uk tv I found this http://myiplayer.com/home.php?/british-proxy.php
I feel closer to home now