Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC Series- Down Under- Jan,07

BBC Series- Down Under- Jan,07

Old Nov 19th 2006, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of
Default Re: BBC Series- Down Under- Jan,07

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
SERIOUSLY guys, can you imagine having a film crew following you around for months on end, It would drive me CRAZY, would have to look perfect all the time and never be able to pick my nose again!!!!!

BTW, How's Oldham? I was born there!
No such luck of a couple of months it was all to be done in 10 days!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 4:56 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by farrierswife
No such luck of a couple of months it was all to be done in 10 days!
Does anyone know when this is to start.. is "on monday 15th january at 9.15am every weekday for 4 weeks" - and what channel??
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

When does it start and on which channel? TIme? I can't seem to get enough of all things Ozzie at the moment. It seems to help and soothe the pain of waiting for a visa!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:03 pm
skye

Monday 15th January 0915 - 1000 BBC1 - on everyday - doing all cities, perth, melbourne, brisbane etc - enjoy watching!

Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
never be able to pick my nose again!!!!!
They would certainly show that bit