Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

baysidebrits? and can I get some karma!

baysidebrits? and can I get some karma!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Talking baysidebrits? and can I get some karma!

Hi guys

cant seem to find a link for bayside brits - anyone have any ideas?

Also have heaps of karma to give away - but as they say nothing in life is free - I would like some karma in return - I am ashamed to admit that I have succumbed to the "karma whoring phenomenon" - now try saying that while your sucking on a polo!

cheers - its friday so come on guys you shall reap what you sow!!

atticus
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:45 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: baysidebrits? and can I get some karma!

Originally Posted by Atticus

Hi guys

cant seem to find a link for bayside brits - anyone have any ideas?

Also have heaps of karma to give away - but as they say nothing in life is free - I would like some karma in return - I am ashamed to admit that I have succumbed to the "karma whoring phenomenon" - now try saying that while your sucking on a polo!

cheers - its friday so come on guys you shall reap what you sow!!

atticus
Hey atticus, keep your whoring to yourself but I'll send some karma straight to your PM box (it sounds bad enough already, what does it sound like with the polo :scared: )
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:33 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Hey atticus, keep your whoring to yourself but I'll send some karma straight to your PM box (it sounds bad enough already, what does it sound like with the polo :scared: )
Look...can we just drop this Karma Krap?!
I've filled 3 buckets already tonight...I love you - no, I love you - no, I love you more - you'll go to heaven - no, you're my angel - no, you are - no you!
Give us a break will you!
You can stick your Karma up your .....?
Fill in the words
Dave

Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:43 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Dave did you get out of bed the wrong side, come on now, you're an angel & you'll go to heaven, give us a kiss
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kingofcats2005
Look...can we just drop this Karma Krap?!
I've filled 3 buckets already tonight...I love you - no, I love you - no, I love you more - you'll go to heaven - no, you're my angel - no, you are - no you!
Give us a break will you!
You can stick your Karma up your .....?
Fill in the words
Dave

Diddums was someone mean to the little puddycat?

Having re-read the message I see the problem - your just too shy to ask for karma outright - no worries - Im sending some to you to cheer you up.

lots of karma to ya

atticus
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:48 pm
Boop Boop De Doop

Betty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud ofBetty Boop has much to be proud of

I agree with you totally and have sent you some
Thank God its Friday

Lisax