Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bayside (Brisbane) - citizenship ceremony on 17th Sept. Anyone else?

Bayside (Brisbane) - citizenship ceremony on 17th Sept. Anyone else?

Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:41 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bayside (Brisbane) - citizenship ceremony on 17th Sept. Anyone else?

Just wondering who else will be attending the citizenship ceremony on September 17th. We just got out letter today (applied in June) and I know there are about 3 families who are on BE that are going that day.

I was just wondering if there was anyone else.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:59 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bayside (Brisbane) - citizenship ceremony on 17th Sept. Anyone else?

Hopefully us.. Still waiting for the letter.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 3:01 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bayside (Brisbane) - citizenship ceremony on 17th Sept. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by datamile
Not waiting anymore - letter came today!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
Congratulations all of you!!!

Love

Rudi
x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

must be letter day,lol, we also got ours and our ceremony is on sept 16th which is also my daughters birthday,, double celebration i reakon!!!
Cal x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by calNgary
must be letter day,lol, we also got ours and our ceremony is on sept 16th which is also my daughters birthday,, double celebration i reakon!!!
Cal x
Aww that's nice, what a great birthday pressie!

Love

Rudi
x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Just wondering who else will be attending the citizenship ceremony on September 17th. We just got out letter today (applied in June) and I know there are about 3 families who are on BE that are going that day.

I was just wondering if there was anyone else.
Originally Posted by datamile
Originally Posted by rebnatoli
Congratulations, guys! I can still remember meeting you all at Wello Pt. So that was 2 years ago already?! Enjoy your day.

Mrs JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Aug 20th 2009 at 12:25 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice

Hi,
We will be joining you all at Cleveland on the 17th (hope you have practiced your oath!!) cant wait been a long, hard and busy journey but well worth the wait!!
Hope all goes well Cal, and happy birthday to your daughter, you can have a drink for us on the 16th and we will have a drink for you on the 17th, 18th, maybe carry on until the 19th, 20th, 21st ..................31st. Any excuse for a glass of wine
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spadgersdad
Hi,
We will be joining you all at Cleveland on the 17th (hope you have practiced your oath!!) cant wait been a long, hard and busy journey but well worth the wait!!
Hope all goes well Cal, and happy birthday to your daughter, you can have a drink for us on the 16th and we will have a drink for you on the 17th, 18th, maybe carry on until the 19th, 20th, 21st ..................31st. Any excuse for a glass of wine

Blimey, there will be no POMS left in the Bayside!!! We'll all be Aussies!!!!

Love

Rudi
x
Old Sep 17th 2009, 3:29 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Today's the day folks!

Also, if there's a little boy acting up in the ceremony he probably belongs to me. His name is Chase and he's always on the run
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:46 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, have a great time
Old Sep 17th 2009, 9:26 am
Canuck/Aussie

Congrats everyone!

As I mentioned earlier my little boy was indeed the loudest one there.... he was also the one who took off running down the isle when our name was announced and kept running out the back!

So I'm pretty sure everyone knows my son now!
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:13 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
Congrats everyone!

As I mentioned earlier my little boy was indeed the loudest one there.... he was also the one who took off running down the isle when our name was announced and kept running out the back!

So I'm pretty sure everyone knows my son now!
HaHa we were sat in front of you i think - when they said turn your cell phones to silent i thought he was going to say "turn your kids to silent"

It made the boring crap at the beginning amusing, all those councillors jeez...
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice

Now we know who you are Your little boy was probably thinking GET ME OUT OF HERE!
No actually happy to be an Australian citizen, been a long journey for us and celebrating with a few glasses (okay, lots of glasses of wine!!!) to celebrate.
Anyway congratulations to all us poms (now aussies) on the Bayside

Last edited by spadgersdad; Sep 17th 2009 at 11:23 am.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spadgersdad
Now we know who you are Your little boy was probably thinking GET ME OUT OF HERE!
No actually happy to be an Australian citizen, been a long journey for us and celebrating with a few glasses (okay, lots of glasses of wine!!!) to celebrate.
Anyway congratulations to all us poms (now aussies) on the Bayside
Glad you all had fun!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Love

Rudi
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.