Bargara

Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

chrisgav is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Bargara

Has any one stayed at Bargara near Bundaberg, if so could you recommend any holidays rentals,

I will be staying there for a few days whilst travelling from cairns to brisbane.

I have seen a few places there on google earth, but was hopeing to get some recommendations.

Thanks in advance

Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bargara

Originally Posted by chrisgav
Has any one stayed at Bargara near Bundaberg, if so could you recommend any holidays rentals,

I will be staying there for a few days whilst travelling from cairns to brisbane.

I have seen a few places there on google earth, but was hopeing to get some recommendations.

Thanks in advance

There is a Bundaberg thread on the meet up section, put a wee question on there and one of the ex pats there will give you a bit of advice, I think a couple of them might even live in Bargara. But there is a nice Big 4 place in Bundy and they rent out cabins, we stayed in it last year and it was lovely.
Hope this helps

Gillian
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:55 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

I've stayed at the Bargara Beach Caravan Park a couple of times when my son & I head up that way diving. We stay in a tent mostly but have stayed in the cabins, they're clean & comfortable
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cresta57
I've stayed at the Bargara Beach Caravan Park a couple of times when my son & I head up that way diving. We stay in a tent mostly but have stayed in the cabins, they're clean & comfortable
Thanks for the info i will have a look for it.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markandgill
There is a Bundaberg thread on the meet up section, put a wee question on there and one of the ex pats there will give you a bit of advice, I think a couple of them might even live in Bargara. But there is a nice Big 4 place in Bundy and they rent out cabins, we stayed in it last year and it was lovely.
Hope this helps

Gillian

Thanks i will have a look on the meet up section
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Thanks i will have a look on the meet up section
there are loads of places to stay. We stayed in one last year its attached to a womens house studio like cant remeber what it was called now have to ask my hubby he will know. It cost us $450 a week that was last year.
PS i love bargara the beach is lovely and it pretty too
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Thanks in advance

We stayed at Coral Cove a few years back. The unit was part of the Golf Course resort.

WW