reccie meet up

Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Phil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the rough
Default reccie meet up

Hi All

We (me, hubby & daughter) are validate visas & doing a reccie in the Brisbane area heading towards coolangatta, tweed head area & possible heading up towards Cairns. We arrive on the 20th July and leave on the 10th August and wonder if there are any expat meet-ups etc in this area and you wouldn't mind if we joined you for a drink & chat.

Many thanks

Tracey, Phil and Jessica
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Phil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Brisbane reccie

bumping up
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:44 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane reccie

Originally Posted by Phil K
bumping up
I'm sure there's someone in that neck of the weeds who's willing to meet for a coffee?