Bank Ref

Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:05 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bank Ref

Funny Story to tell.....
I am in communication with a bank manager in Brisbane who has asked that I bring with me a bank reference to assist with my future applicatoin for a mortgage etc.

I asked my bank and they said "NO"

The only way they will supply a reference is if the Australian Bank Manager writes to him including a a written authorisation from me to the Australian allowing him to get my details from him!

What a carry on! Glad I have time to get all that arranged now rather than when I am there......eventually......

Andrew
Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info, I'm just about to try and get this all sorted.
Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:00 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Bank Ref

Originally posted by andrew63
Funny Story to tell.....
I am in communication with a bank manager in Brisbane who has asked that I bring with me a bank reference to assist with my future applicatoin for a mortgage etc.

I asked my bank and they said "NO"

The only way they will supply a reference is if the Australian Bank Manager writes to him including a a written authorisation from me to the Australian allowing him to get my details from him!

What a carry on! Glad I have time to get all that arranged now rather than when I am there......eventually......

Andrew

There's been a few people who've had this problem on here. I work in Business Banking, but if one of our customers asks us for a reference there would be no question about it, it would get done for them. Don't understand why personal bank managers aren't as happy to do it, I'd try pressing them a bit more myself