Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Balls Rolling

The Balls Rolling

Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future
Default The Balls Rolling

We made the first payment to our visa people, today in order to migrate to brisbane.... cant wait

and thanks to those who supported me when i got aired on radio 1

the interviews online @ http://www.myspace.com/mrrivazmusic
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: The Balls Rolling

Good on ya mate...it's sometimes a bloody annoying wait, but its worth it...we just got our visa grant today after 8 1/2 months and we are heading for Cleveland on Brisbane's bayside!!! Woooo Hooooo
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice
Default Re: The Balls Rolling

Originally Posted by trevamather
Good on ya mate...it's sometimes a bloody annoying wait, but its worth it...we just got our visa grant today after 8 1/2 months and we are heading for Cleveland on Brisbane's bayside!!! Woooo Hooooo
Well done on the visa mate, we got ours a couple of weeks ago, used to live in Broadfield ( beirut) then lived in West Green, still got a lot of mates there.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Well done on the visa mate, we got ours a couple of weeks ago, used to live in Broadfield ( beirut) then lived in West Green, still got a lot of mates there.
Cheers for that,
Know wot you mean about the bronx...sorry Broadfield
We live on Malthouse Rd opposite the entranca to St. Catherines Hospice.
How far down the line are you?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by trevamather
Cheers for that,
Know wot you mean about the bronx...sorry Broadfield
We live on Malthouse Rd opposite the entranca to St. Catherines Hospice.
How far down the line are you?
Yeah house on the market has been for a couple of weeks 3 veiwings no offers, we want to be out there sept/oct time. Used to go out with a girl that lived on malthouse road opposite the bridge that goes over the railway line.There is a couple that are from Maidenbower that i've noticed on here as well.
Good luck to you. Gary
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future

Thanks for the replys, really cant wait now... do you or did you all know exactly where you were going in Oz prior to leaving?
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Bosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant futureBosola has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MrRivaz
Thanks for the replys, really cant wait now... do you or did you all know exactly where you were going in Oz prior to leaving?

Just finishing our paperwork so early stages yet, submitting the application this week. I have citizenship by descent and going for a spouse visa for the family. We're heading for Melbourne and have ABSOLUTELY no idea what we're going to do when we get there. Total leap of faith, bit scary. Once the visas are approved the house is going on the market, as soon as it sells (current housing market and all...) we're moving into the inlaws for 4 weeks to work my notice then we're off. That's me, the beloved wife and 5 children between 11 and 4. Opted for Melbourne as I'm hoping the job markets better for IT, if it wasn't for that we'd set our hearts on Brisbane. Fact is, I have no idea what either of those places are like...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrRivaz
We made the first payment to our visa people, today in order to migrate to brisbane.... cant wait

and thanks to those who supported me when i got aired on radio 1

the interviews online @ http://www.myspace.com/mrrivazmusic
Good luck with your visa application!!!