Ballet School

Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:44 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Ballet School

I have promised my daughter that I would ask if anyone knows of Ballet Schools in Sydney, probably around the Hills district to be a bit more precise.

Also have another Daughter that is very much into her art and would like to know of any art clubs in the same areas please.

Thanks all
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Ballet School

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
I have promised my daughter that I would ask if anyone knows of Ballet Schools in Sydney, probably around the Hills district to be a bit more precise.

Also have another Daughter that is very much into her art and would like to know of any art clubs in the same areas please.

Thanks all
hi, i also asked the same question as my 6 yr old does ballet.

Try this website for royal academy www.rad.org.au/about acad.cfm

or try the yellow pages at www.yellowpages.com.au

Found the first site very useful and seems to be there is plenty of ballet about
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: Ballet School

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi, i also asked the same question as my 6 yr old does ballet.

Try this website for royal academy www.rad.org.au/about acad.cfm

or try the yellow pages at www.yellowpages.com.au

Found the first site very useful and seems to be there is plenty of ballet about
Thanks very much for the links I have just had a look and put some websites in my bookmarks.