Badger's bother

Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:29 am
Badge

Default Badger's bother

bollocks knew it would happen sooner or later.

Despite being single pretty much since I got back from Aussie (might as well brew my own beer - then I'd be a real monk!!) ...

I have just met a stunning Mexican sheila who has lived in the UK for 12 years is a UK resident etc. And h er mate is really jealous as she has also got the hots for me - despite being engaged(!!) typical eh - like buses - I'll have to get my stick out.

Q.. assuming she wants my babies etc then how do I get her over to aus if I am a Aussie PR???!!!! She's fed up with the UK - who isn't(!) ....she is a dance instructor/ pilates instructor one of the best in the country by all accounts(!!)

badgers

not too concerned with how long it takes now for the flat to sale..etc

Last edited by badgersmount; Jul 24th 2003 at 9:33 am.

Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Trust you badgers! Just when things are going swimmingly, you make them complicated!
Thought you'd gone a bit quiet......Seriously, hope it works out for you.
I'm guessing you might have to go to Oz first, get a job, then she could come in on a good old prospective marriage visa - all the best people have them nowadays!
Talk to you later.....
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:40 am
Badge

tell me about it!

I'm training her up to be a good old Aussie sheila.

Get my beer etc. Stick to her side of the garden etc. Allow me to have rugby on the telly.

How about we start a thread on "Training for wannabe Aussie Sheilas??".

sexist I know but I couldn't give a stuff.

badgers

Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:47 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Must be able to carry beer from fridge on demand. If fridge empty must be able to go and buy more beer. Must be able to put up with 24 hour sport on TV. Must be prepared to spend 3 hours driving to race track, stand in sun for 7 hours, then 3 hours driving home again. Must be able to interpret unintelligible grunt and tell difference between grunts that could mean "food" "beer" "change TV channel" "hang out washing"
Must be able to wash and polish car at 6am before it gets too hot.

That do for starters....!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:56 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Badger's bother

Originally posted by badgersmount

I have just met a stunning Mexican sheila who has lived in the UK for 12 years is a UK resident etc. And h er mate is really jealous as she has also got the hots for me - despite being engaged(!!)
Uh-oh Badge.
Hope you read this in time.
I finished with a Mexican sheila about 10 years back from your area.Didn't have a clue-I thought Derek was a girls name in Mexico,and that they all had big hands ands adams apples.
I'll never forget that night I said "I hope that's a tortilla in your pocket" whilst vomitting.

BB-To this day I can't even watch a Mexican wave.

Last edited by baldbutts; Jul 24th 2003 at 9:58 am.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 10:02 am
Home and Happy

Oh nice one Baldbutts, I can hear badgers scream of panic from here.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it all works out Badger

footie chick