Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Back to square one yet again!!!!!!

Back to square one yet again!!!!!!

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:21 pm
plumber39

Default Back to square one yet again!!!!!!

House purchaser's rang up my agent today and said that due to my pressuring them to exchange contract's ,i'd left them no choice but to withdraw offer. 10 wk's they've been bull-shiting me and now have the cheek to come out with that bol***k's.

PS. JUST GOING OUT SIDE TO SEE IF ANYONE WANT'S TO KICK THE F**K OUT OF ME FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!

Last edited by plumber39; Aug 8th 2003 at 9:24 pm.

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:27 pm
plumber39

VERY ANGRY PLUMBER!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:28 pm
plumber39

IS IT NORMAL FOR STEAM TO BE COMMING OUT OF EAR'S?

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Back to square one yet again!!!!!!

Really sorry to hear that! Like you need this kind of stress at the moment!!!!

Did you have anyone else interested that can be contacted again? Get your agents to earn their money and get some viewings going. Someone's gonna want your house! Fingers crossed for you.
Best of luck!

karen
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry some people can be complete tossers!!

footie chick
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry Plumber.
Does anyone get a house sale with no problems lately, because I haven't heard of anyone, here on this forum or in my local area.
The whole selling market is ridiculous.

Whisky
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whisky
So sorry Plumber.
Does anyone get a house sale with no problems lately, because I haven't heard of anyone, here on this forum or in my local area.
The whole selling market is ridiculous.

Whisky
Luckily I'm about to complete. Still trying to fugure out what my estate agent did for his £2,000 tho!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

desmund is an unknown quantity at this point
Default house sale

know how u feel about steam coming our your ears, a nice (i use the word loosly) man living a few doors away has got permission to put up a 90 foot phone mast just as we have tarted the house up ready to sell. oh by the way he is our local magistrate, smells fishy!!

arlene
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:40 pm
plumber39

I say bring back hanging!!!!!!

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

desmund is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plumber39
I say bring back hanging!!!!!!
yeah and the birch
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:43 pm
plumber39

No just Hanging!

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

Like the way they have managed to transfer their inadequacies as human beings into it being your fault. Think your ex-buyers need to get themselves a bit of therapy to learn to accept responsbility for their own actions.

Hang in there, hopefully you will get someone who is honest along real soon.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:52 pm
plumber39

Very well put , but do such people exist?

Old Aug 8th 2003, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

You know we have to believe that there are some decent people out there, though these days it seems harder and harder to meet them. Unfortunately the amount of *****heads seem to outnumber the honest, hardworking type.

Go and have a lager or two, and just think this time next year you will be laughing about this (I hope)??
Old Aug 8th 2003, 10:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hanging by what? Some bits are more painful than others I believe.
The buyers are out there somewhere - its the sun at present, its gone to people's heads. Wait till it starts raining they'll all want to move again. (said she, fingers crossed- don't need to cross them for Anthony & Zoe anymore, so I can cross em for a few house sales!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.