back ache

Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default back ache

anyone know situ with visa if seeing chiropractor for back ache, as oh is seeing one at min. but i could go through my work and use bupa, which would mean going thru doctors. then on my records. help
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: back ache

Originally Posted by tony s
anyone know situ with visa if seeing chiropractor for back ache, as oh is seeing one at min. but i could go through my work and use bupa, which would mean going thru doctors. then on my records. help

had disc out in march this year and still seeing pysio. really bad lumbar back issues. Had to tell doc at medicals, as i went private for op, consultant wrote to my gp and said it had been straight forward and should make a recovery eventually. I took a photocopy of letter to medical doc, seemed to be okay and now have visa. They will only ask for copies of your medical records if your have not made a recovery of give them reason to believe you may need further treatment. I f the problem is underlying I would be inclined to go via bupa and get it seen to here before you go or else be prepared to pay a small fortune overthere especially if your condition then deteriorates.
hope this helps

sj
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default Re: back ache

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
had disc out in march this year and still seeing pysio. really bad lumbar back issues. Had to tell doc at medicals, as i went private for op, consultant wrote to my gp and said it had been straight forward and should make a recovery eventually. I took a photocopy of letter to medical doc, seemed to be okay and now have visa. They will only ask for copies of your medical records if your have not made a recovery of give them reason to believe you may need further treatment. I f the problem is underlying I would be inclined to go via bupa and get it seen to here before you go or else be prepared to pay a small fortune overthere especially if your condition then deteriorates.
hope this helps

sj
thanks for info.