Reload this Page >

baby car seats!!

baby car seats!!

Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

geordiekaz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: baby car seats!!

Originally Posted by jules29
when we went on our rekkie the youngest was nine months old and she was great in a bassinet/skycot (mind you she was a tiny baby). The other good thing was they are at the bulk head seats so there is more leg room for you too. Yeah! The only bad thing was whenever there was turbulence you had to take her out and put her back on our knee. Not good when you've just got them to sleep.

Think we may just leave the car seat here and go for the bassinet on the flight. We have a car at the other end in OZ so I'll get in touch & tell them we need a baby seat in it for when we collect.
Just have to make sure we have a bassinet on the booking now!!!
Thanks for your help

karen
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

geordiekaz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Oh if you want to know the fun and games with both milk and car seats at Heathrow I suggest you read this thread, posts 1 and 30 -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405105

Buzzy
Oh my god!!! Buzzy what a nightmare! but justice in the end for the bully who took it from you!! cheeky cow, bet she hasn't got kids!!
Think I might print off the info on the day that we fly incase we have any bother then I can wave it in their face!!

Karen
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:38 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by geordiekaz
Hiya

If you go onto www.baa.com put baby in the search section at the top of the page it will then take you to another menu and just go for "frequently asked questions" families and babies/ bag contents. Tells you all you need to know. You can either do what you have suggested or make them up yourself before you go, or a bit of both.
Hope this helps.
karen
Thanks Karen i found that last night when i should of been packing.
Hopefully it'll be plain sailing.