Reload this Page >

Awaiting Tra Results

Awaiting Tra Results

Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:36 am
Strudwick Family

Strudwick Family is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Awaiting Tra Results

New to Forum

Hi - Has anyone who sent there TRA off end of May/beginning of June had results yet - Sent mine off June 4th and nothing yet apart from acknowledgement dated 1st July - hoping it will be any day soon !!

Gareth S.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 11:26 am
ROOFER

roofer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Awaiting Tra Results

Originally Posted by Strudwick Family
New to Forum

Hi - Has anyone who sent there TRA off end of May/beginning of June had results yet - Sent mine off June 4th and nothing yet apart from acknowledgement dated 1st July - hoping it will be any day soon !!

Gareth S.
HI STRUDWICK FAMILY,

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO SEND TO THE TRA?
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF GATHERING INFO - MY PARTNER IS A ROOFTILER/SLATER AND WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CA GET!!!!!!

YOU SEE HIS EX EMPLOYERS ARE NOT VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING PEN TO PAPER? DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW PAYSLIPS FOR ALL EMPLOYERS/ JOBS (WE DONT HAVE ANY JUST DIDINT KEEP THEM). HIS LONGEST EMPLOYER OF 10 YEARS HAS AGREED TO DO A REFERENCE AND THE CHAP THAT PUT HIM THROUGH HIS APPRENTICESHIP SAYS HE WILL SIGN A STAT DECLARATION. DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE AT ALL THAT YOU CAN GIVE.........

KIND REGARDS

ROOFER