scared

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

leby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default scared

been granted visa but husband is scared to go wife will go tomorrow, please talk him wround for me.

Lebys wife
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 10:41 pm
wombat42

Default Re: scared

Originally Posted by leby
been granted visa but husband is scared to go wife will go tomorrow, please talk him wround for me.

Lebys wife
If the snakes, spiders, sharks and crocodiles don't get you the bushfires will.

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wombat42
If the snakes, spiders, sharks and crocodiles don't get you the bushfires will.
Wombat!

Leby, why is he sacred?
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:48 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Lebys wife

Ask him to read this site, do his research. There are some very knowledgable people on here who have given pros and cons of most things about Australia.

Beware, Australia is not for everyone [as the posts will indicate] and there is good and bad about every country. Only you and your hubby can decide what risks you are prepared to take and whether you'll like it or not. You will need to decide for yourselves I'm afraid and this site is as good a starting point as any

Good luck with whatever you decide

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Ask him to read this site, do his research. There are some very knowledgable people on here who have given pros and cons of most things about Australia.

Beware, Australia is not for everyone [as the posts will indicate] and there is good and bad about every country. Only you and your hubby can decide what risks you are prepared to take and whether you'll like it or not. You will need to decide for yourselves I'm afraid and this site is as good a starting point as any

Good luck with whatever you decide
Well spoken Phoenix!
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:09 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by G'Day
Well spoken Phoenix!
Cheers m8

Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers m8
Ah, from Brissie are you? Not so sunny last week, was it?
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:46 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by G'Day
Ah, from Brissie are you? Not so sunny last week, was it?
No it wasn't .......tis sunny now though

Old Oct 4th 2004, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

No it wasn't .......tis sunny now though
Fromwhat I heard you were in great need of a few drops so I guess you're not moaning. Me, however - I'd be so glad when the rain would stop for a bit and give us a break in Melbourne!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:18 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Lebys wife
Hi

have you both been to Oz?? May be a silly question but so many people are trying to emigrate there without even visiting first if not can you try and get him on a holiday there to see if you can talk him around

Kay
Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:40 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi

have you both been to Oz?? May be a silly question but so many people are trying to emigrate there without even visiting first if not can you try and get him on a holiday there to see if you can talk him around

Kay
unfortunately though some people don't have time or cash to go on holiday there first ...

whats he going to loose if he gives it a go ...

S
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:02 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
unfortunately though some people don't have time or cash to go on holiday there first ...

whats he going to loose if he gives it a go ...

S
job house money ....
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

Lebys wife

I was also in the same boat - I initiated the whole migration "thing" and hubby just went along with it until we were granted our visa and had to make the initial trip - he was adamant that he would not leave Africa - EVER - he had no intention of ever going to settle in Australia - I could not even mention the word and we would have an argument. Anyway as I said we had to go to activate our visas which we did in February this year - WELL - we were there two days (although he did not tell me this initially) and he had already made his mind up that he wanted to live in Perth - absolutely loved it. Friends and family could not believe this was the same person as they all knew his sentiments about leaving. WELL he is leaving for Perth next week on Wednesday to settle in before we come over in January - he is very excited about the whole thing. Maybe your hubby needs to actually see Australia to make his mind up - you either like it or you dont. Write down the pros and cons about where you live know and what Australia has to offer - this also helps. Good luck.