Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AVW 13yr old daughter stuck in forestlake qld

AVW 13yr old daughter stuck in forestlake qld

Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:15 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default AVW 13yr old daughter stuck in forestlake qld

is there any 13yr old girls wanting meet up been in aus 2yrs love it but feeling a bit lonely would love to hear from you

Eilidh Walker AVW daughter

Last edited by AVW; Jun 21st 2009 at 6:53 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:56 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default Re: AVW 13yr old daughter stuck in forestlake qld

is anybody listening out there

Eilidh Walker
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Give it time hon!
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:12 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

thank you i just wish i could meet people so feed up

Eilidh Walker
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that.
How long have you been in Aus?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:47 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

we hav been in aus 2yrs last may all really happy but everyone we meet has boys and no girls

nice to her someone is listening to me thank you for giving me the time

ps. my mum will kill me if she knows im on this
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AVW
we hav been in aus 2yrs last may all really happy but everyone we meet has boys and no girls

nice to her someone is listening to me thank you for giving me the time

ps. my mum will kill me if she knows im on this
I doubt it!

No luck making friends through school or clubs?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:14 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

yeh i have some friends from school but i dont know alot of girls all my friends are boys because i am really sporty. I do karate almost black belt but yet agian it is alot of boys
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AVW
yeh i have some friends from school but i dont know alot of girls all my friends are boys because i am really sporty. I do karate almost black belt but yet agian it is alot of boys
Well no-one is going to mess with you are they?

Have you tried looking/posting here? You should find people more your age!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Good luck
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:25 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

thanx
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

P.S. Why don't you ask your mum if you can have your own username on here & let her know what you are doing! Stay internet safe!
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:41 am
Just Joined

karategirl has a brilliant futurekarategirl has a brilliant futurekarategirl has a brilliant futurekarategirl has a brilliant futurekarategirl has a brilliant futurekarategirl has a brilliant futurekarategirl has a brilliant future

yeh thanx ive just asked her and this is my new acount but im not sure if she is happy ive been on this here goes all passing it to my mum byebye and thank you millionz
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:55 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

Sallyclaire

Thankyou Eilidh has shown me her posts. Thankyou she has been abit down it has been a big move and pleased to see she is showing feelings through BE and through some silly msn. im not a computer buff but obviously brought to my attention today how exactly she is feeling. she is a good kid and i think her prob is she is to sporty for the other girls.she does miss her big sister who is still in scotland who is studying medicine 4th yr now and has been over in aus 4 times in the last 2yrs will be back in 3wks time for 8wks cant wait. she also has a little brother who is 11 and is always away with friends which i also think upsets her.

Many thanks

Anne
Old Jun 21st 2009, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AVW
Sallyclaire

Thankyou Eilidh has shown me her posts. Thankyou she has been abit down it has been a big move and pleased to see she is showing feelings through BE and through some silly msn. im not a computer buff but obviously brought to my attention today how exactly she is feeling. she is a good kid and i think her prob is she is to sporty for the other girls.she does miss her big sister who is still in scotland who is studying medicine 4th yr now and has been over in aus 4 times in the last 2yrs will be back in 3wks time for 8wks cant wait. she also has a little brother who is 11 and is always away with friends which i also think upsets her.

Many thanks

Anne
You are welcome. I guess making friends isn't easy whatever your age!
Have sent her some karma.