Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Average Flight Cost, UK to Perth?

Average Flight Cost, UK to Perth?

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:40 pm
Glasgow

Andy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant future
Default Average Flight Cost, UK to Perth?

I'm looking to go to Australia for around 5 weeks next summer, flying Glasgow to Perth return.

What is the average cost of a return flight to Perth in July/August?

Emirates are asking for £670 return, just wanting to know if this is a good deal of if I should keep looking.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:49 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Average Flight Cost, UK to Perth?

Originally Posted by Andy1l
I'm looking to go to Australia for around 5 weeks next summer, flying Glasgow to Perth return.

Emirates are asking for £670 return, just wanting to know if this is a good deal of if I should keep looking.

i paid £630 when i went to perth in april, flew from manchester
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:38 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Average Flight Cost, UK to Perth?

Originally Posted by Andy1l

Sounds pretty good to me.......and if you're leaving from Scotland definitely consider how much easier it is transiting in Dubai as opposed to Heathrow. I recently flew back to GLA on Emirates and not hanging around Heathrow for hours was such a bonus. Thank you Emirates!

You might get a slightly cheaper fare depending on the exact number of nights you are planning on - sometimes, the a fare is valid for a max of 30 or 35 days and then the next fare which might be valid for say 3 months is more expensive.......so as you say 5 weeks you could be close to a cheaper fare....maybe try adjusting the number of nights slightly and see if you get anything better.