Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australians Chavs

Australians Chavs

Old Jun 18th 2005, 10:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australians Chavs

Australia has Chavs too:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2005230036,00.html

G
Old Jun 18th 2005, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australians Chavs

Originally Posted by Grayling
Oh, my daughter will be pleased (not). Don't know why but she doesn't seem to be a big fan of chavs.

Tracey
Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Oh, my daughter will be pleased (not). Don't know why but she doesn't seem to be a big fan of chavs.

Tracey
Don't worry...read the article

G
Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:30 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

It's their Australian Omnipotencenesses response to being being compelled to give up "Your ABC" for "Everybody's ABC" - the quintesscense of their view of Mr & Mrs Everybody.
Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

G
That'll teach me.

Tracey
Old Jun 18th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

G
Well, actually, be worried. Be very worried :scared: I got on the train at Circular Quay around 9.30 Fri night after work. There was a group of young people very selfconsciously glancing up to see who was noticing them. Four or five males and two females. All wore a uniform of jeans and white "puffy" jackets, some with hoods. Most had a white scarf looped at the neck as is the fashion.One of the girls had gold hoop earrings my cats could leap through. The were making a fair bit of noise, the boys talking in dat Ali G fashun innit. All the boys had identical haircuts, sort of shaved in a U shape above their ears and round the back so their cropped dark hair looked like a helmet. One of the boys had a thick gold neckchain he kept fingering and holding up to be sure we all could see.Thankfully they got off at Central. I wonder if I've just seen my first chavs, I said to myself, and will I remember exactly when and where it was in years to come?
Old Jun 18th 2005, 4:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:33 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TopCat3
Well, actually, be worried. Be very worried :scared: I got on the train at Circular Quay around 9.30 Fri night after work. There was a group of young people very selfconsciously glancing up to see who was noticing them. Four or five males and two females. All wore a uniform of jeans and white "puffy" jackets, some with hoods. Most had a white scarf looped at the neck as is the fashion.One of the girls had gold hoop earrings my cats could leap through. The were making a fair bit of noise, the boys talking in dat Ali G fashun innit. All the boys had identical haircuts, sort of shaved in a U shape above their ears and round the back so their cropped dark hair looked like a helmet. One of the boys had a thick gold neckchain he kept fingering and holding up to be sure we all could see.Thankfully they got off at Central. I wonder if I've just seen my first chavs, I said to myself, and will I remember exactly when and where it was in years to come?
O.M.G. not only is happy slapping reaching your shores the CHAV is too:scared: .

God i hope australian law deals with them a lot differently than the english law does.