Reload this Page >

Australian Pre-grant-yes

Australian Pre-grant-yes

Old Jun 30th 2002, 2:50 am
kt
Just Joined

kt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian Pre-grant-yes

Nice phone call from Migration Agent to tell us that our PR pre-grant letter had arrived. Original application posted 27 July 2001- sent in police clearance and medicals (without request) on the 4th June 2002- under skilled independent TRA, group 2, London.
Pre grant letter issued on the 13th June.
here we go!
good luck to all who are still waiting.
Old Jun 30th 2002, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Australian Pre-grant-yes

Well done
What date have you got to be out there by ?
Good on you best of luck
Joanne
Old Jun 30th 2002, 11:20 am
Rdarby

Congradulation! Mine arrived on Friday (issued 14 June, applied ni January 2002).
When are you going to fly there? I have to make first entry by 25 April 2003. Not
easy to get cheap flights I am finding, booked up way in advance for options like
breaking the flight in Dubai. You spend 4 hours in the airport but save a bit.

Old Jun 30th 2002, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Grotbags is an unknown quantity at this point

KT, Congratulations!

Just wondered a couple of things - what is your occupation, and as you did medicals before requested, how did you get hold of the medical forms? Cheers.
Old Jul 1st 2002, 2:32 am
kt
Just Joined

kt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, and thanks for all the congrats! Didnt think that we would ever be the ones posting the "weve got it thread".

Firstly the application was TRA mechanical services and airconditioning plumber, although I am a nurse and this ??may have helped, although not part of the application.

Our wonderful migration agent- thanks Alan Collett- sent us our medical and xray forms and the list of doctors/radiologists to contact. Medicals- 50pounds adult/ 25 pounds for the children, and xrays- 55 pounds each for adults.

We have until mid March 2003 to land, and we are hoping to be there by August 2002 at the latest.

We are flying with BAA/Quantas- with 6 stopovers and visiting all the family in US/ Canada on the way- making a real meal of our freedom from School holiday restrictions.

Hope to see more "got it postings" now that July is here (well in the next couple of hours)...and best wishes to R Darby...email us direct to exchange info.

KT