Australian Idol

Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Australian Idol

Anyone else surprised that Anthony did not win?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:27 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Australian Idol

Debs I'm surprised at you how can you watch such drivel, although I was a secret X-factor watcher before I left the Uk !! :scared:

Guess what, saw an advert for the Aussie X-Factor auditions in Perth soon.....shall I go or not........Not !

Warren

Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Debs I'm surprised at you how can you watch such drivel, although I was a secret X-factor watcher before I left the Uk !! :scared:

Guess what, saw an advert for the Aussie X-Factor auditions in Perth soon.....shall I go or not........Not !

Warren
Warren
Go on mate. Go for it. You know you want to
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:35 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
Who cares? All these programs are shit. They subject us to this for weeks and then you have the winner and runner up releasing records for months. That are still shit. But i suppose some sad people enjoy it.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Who cares? All these programs are shit. They subject us to this for weeks and then you have the winner and runner up releasing records for months. That are still shit. But i suppose some sad people enjoy it.
Oh dear having a bad hairday then :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Have you thought of a career in the Diplomatic Corp dude?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:39 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

No! Just stating a fact.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
OMG!!! That was bloody amazing, Antony was fantastic, The Prayer was beautiful, I voted for him and he didn't win!!!!! So unfair but never mind he'll do ok!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:42 am
Freedom!

Originally Posted by glittababe
OMG!!! That was bloody amazing, Antony was fantastic, The Prayer was beautiful, I voted for him and he didn't win!!!!! So unfair but never mind he'll do ok!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh well its putting your post count up anyway
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:45 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Um.... so who won?
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

No! Just stating a fact.
Ah, a "fact" ...
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

yeah yeah yeah....sad I know but that was bloody fantastic!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Casey Donovon won. Shes ok but surprised she got to the finals! Poor Antony
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:48 am
Freedom!

Cheers! I could start on about this but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.