Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia & New Zealand Mag issue 1,2,3,4

Australia & New Zealand Mag issue 1,2,3,4

Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of
Default Australia & New Zealand Mag issue 1,2,3,4

please, please, please, (Australia & New Zealand Mag issue 1,2,3,4) if you have any or all of these I would love to read them and am willing to pay for them and the postage.
Thanks Lee
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:01 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia & New Zealand Mag issue 1,2,3,4

Originally Posted by Lee&Jade
please, please, please, (Australia & New Zealand Mag issue 1,2,3,4) if you have any or all of these I would love to read them and am willing to pay for them and the postage.
Thanks Lee
i think u can buy back issues at merricksmedia ?( the publisher)

Dave
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:28 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
i think u can buy back issues at merricksmedia ?( the publisher)

Dave
I noticed in this months that some of the back issues are completely sold out!!! C x
Old Feb 14th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lee&Jade
Thanks Lee
More than happy to do you photocopies if you carnt get hold of the originals...at least then you can read it!! Unfortunately dont want to see the back of my copies ...the blue skies are all that keeps me going!!