Australia Day

Old Jan 18th 2005, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough
Default Australia Day

Australia Day is fast approaching....just interested to see if anyone will be celebrating being in Aus or just using it as another day off ?
If so, where will you be going for celebrations. Just interested in some ideas of the best places to go too

Answers on a postcard please!

Stace
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:00 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Australia Day

First Australia Day for us, so it'll have to be the main event in Sydney - the Ferry Race and Fireworks. Meeting up with mates and enjoying a few drinks too!
Australia Day

Last edited by JulesandChris; Jan 18th 2005 at 2:01 am. Reason: wrong url
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to a Tsunami Appeal fund raiser in Mt Macedon(Just outside Melbourne). They are opening a load of gardens that dont normally get opened to the public.

A group of us are going and taking a picnic lunch and going to sip wine and bask in the gorgeousness of the gardens...

Hels
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:32 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Will be going out on the Tuesday night, and then having the normal Australia Day BBQ on the Weds... no drinking for me then though, as I'm playing Touch that evening
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:43 am

gedge has disabled reputation

You haven't told us what you're doing yet Stace?
And yes, things do get better, you know what I mean.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
You haven't told us what you're doing yet Stace?
And yes, things do get better, you know what I mean.
Not sure yet, we're thinking of either doing it Aussie style in Sydney or just at my in-laws for a double B day....that's Beer and BBQ! (Bourbon in my case )

My in-laws are Maori & that means a BBQ for about 30 - 40 people/kids... :scared: