gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
To which most Aboriginals do you refer?
Sorry, Australian ones..
Old Jul 8th 2003, 12:20 am
The Tooth Fairy

Originally posted by gOD
Sorry, Australian ones..
I take it then that you were not "abused, unwashed, and unloved"?

Old Jul 8th 2003, 1:25 am
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
I take it then that you were not "abused, unwashed, and unloved"?
Nope, don't think so, pretty sure I washed a few times a week
Old Jul 8th 2003, 12:06 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie pubs

Originally posted by mr mover
yes my sunshine , i fit nowhere, at least i have a country under my arse , you at the moment are "homeless " the coffin cheaters dont even get a mention in the world of "outlaw" bikers the last time they came east the S.A.P.O.L. Turned them around at CEDUNA and sent them home, i guess you would know a lot about 15 year old strippers , how do you know i hav, nt been to MT ISA sunshine? is that be,cos you did,nt see me their, i.ve been in this country long enough to have seen most of it , you..9YEARS..? i bet you hardly left the "OLD BAILEY", MM
Coffin Cheaters , you sort them the WA police cannot.

THE former Rebels bikie who shot two Coffin Cheaters associates in a Bunbury nightclub has been set on fire in Casuarina Prison in what police suspect was a revenge attack.

The attack came just two days after a Supreme Court judge sentenced Gavin John McMaster to eight years jail, labelling the shooting unprovoked, calm and deliberate.

McMaster, 37, suffered serious burns in the incident and was last night in a critical but stable condition in Royal Perth Hospital.

http://www.coffincheatersmc.com/

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n1330/a01.html?341

BIKIES from rival gangs and high-profile organised crime figures are setting up fighting funds to challenge WA's tough criminal confiscation laws.

Gang members are believed to be considering putting aside club rivalries and banding together to fight court prosecutions which could lead to massive gang wealth being forfeited.

So far this year, $7,048,848 in assets have been frozen, including $5,669,000 in real estate and $455,388 cash. Other assets included shares, vehicles, jewellery, bank accounts, boats and household goods.

An article in the May edition of national bikie magazine Live to Ride calls for donations to support a High Court challenge of the laws.

The article says concerned citizens notified the magazine about WA's criminal confiscation laws which were designed "to intimidate people who challenge the system imposed on us".

It calls for concerned citizens to donate money to a fighting fund and lists a Bunbury post office box number believed to be linked to the Coffin Cheaters bikie gang.