Aussie Police

Old Apr 30th 2003, 10:23 am
Just Joined

amy&matt is an unknown quantity at this point

Once a convict, always a convict :lecture:

Still, I'd rather be in Oz than the US of A
Old May 1st 2003, 1:45 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by amy&matt
Once a convict, always a convict :lecture:

Still, I'd rather be in Oz than the US of A
Have you got the choice though? the USA is more pickey who it lets in .

Old May 1st 2003, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

jah4reds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: crime in oz

Originally posted by AndrewR
saw this thread and decided to post...never been to Oz (currently in Canada) but have seen crime stats, and remember reading that for australia, they are amongst the very worst in the world, particularly for theft (property and personal).
True - but for the same reason that UK crime statistics for theft go up in the summer months they are high here - because of the heat there are too many open doors and windows left open in houses. This allows opportunistic thieves to nip in and make off with any valuables lying around.

Security screens are pretty essential here I'd say.

AndyH
Old May 1st 2003, 10:28 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default wet backs

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Have you got the choice though? the USA is more pickey who it lets in .

1,000,000 million ,mexicans would agree with you,
Old May 2nd 2003, 1:55 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wet backs

Originally posted by mr mover
1,000,000 million ,mexicans would agree with you,
Good tip learn Chinese before you get here , the way its going its going to replace English as Australias first langauge.

Old May 2nd 2003, 3:02 am
Banned

Default Re: Aussie Police

Originally posted by delboy
Pommie "bang" did they miss you ?

Is it really all that bad ?

At least the police have got shooters and will use them!

Your views are interesting and seem genuine.
But tell me when were you last in England, sorry UK must be PC.

I would rather take my chances in OZ, than North London.

Wise up!!!
Oh to wise in this land of cons and want to be cons.

A BIKIE accused of a baseball bat attack has walked free after two crucial witnesses refused to tell a court the same story they told police.

A FORMER drug squad detective claimed yesterday there was nothing inappropriate about he and his wife buying a small rural property from a criminal he had arrested and charged with drug dealing.