Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Hoons again?

Aussie Hoons again?

Old Nov 19th 2002, 12:08 am
sydneyrose

Default Re: Aussie Hoons again?

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Very good like it, I take it your children do not act like the schoolies on the rampage on the Gold Coast , 50 arrests and 3 stabbings sounds like fun was had by all.
no thankfully
They never went away to schoolies. It does get out of hand

another poster thought you had not been heard from for 2 days, PB
perhaps starring in some immigration ads for oz?

Old Nov 19th 2002, 12:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sydneyrose
no thankfully
They never went away to schoolies. It does get out of hand

another poster thought you had not been heard from for 2 days, PB
perhaps starring in some immigration ads for oz?

Its nice to missed , I realy am flat out at work because this far sighted mob have sacked nearly everyone else in my department it now means I have a back log of projects to do and time lines that are about to run over , but sod their luck I am off golfing tomorrow .
Old Nov 19th 2002, 1:50 am
sydneyrose

Its nice to missed , I realy am flat out at work because this far sighted mob have sacked nearly everyone else in my department it now means I have a back log of projects to do and time lines that are about to run over , but sod their luck I am off golfing tomorrow .

I don't think it was a question of you being missed, PB
More about the permanence of your disappearance.

Old Nov 19th 2002, 2:09 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it was a question of you being missed, PB
More about the permanence of your disappearance.

Now come on Rose next you will tell me that some on this forum dislike me?
Old Nov 19th 2002, 4:56 am
sydneyrose

Now come on Rose next you will tell me that some on this forum dislike me?

no not dislike, I think
perhaps that your computer has been disconnected

Old Nov 19th 2002, 5:02 am
Banned

no not dislike, I think
perhaps that your computer has been disconnected
If I was taken of the internet I may get twice the work done , that Bill Gates has a lot to answer for this is worse than Aids in India .
Old Nov 19th 2002, 5:12 am
sydneyrose

If I was taken of the internet I may get twice the work done , that Bill Gates has a lot to answer for this is worse than Aids in India .

are you waiting for a computer virus?

Old Nov 19th 2002, 5:20 am
Banned

are you waiting for a computer virus?

If I do not get moving soon , I might get to see what the dole is like in Australia.
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

peewee13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Dear PB, I was in the UK last month, I think you need to visit fairly soon. Your memories of Mother England obviously require refreshing.
May I suggest taking a stroll though the streets of London/Manchester/Liverpool/Bristol in the evening. You may notice the yobbo/hoon/drug presence there as well.
Old Nov 25th 2002, 3:23 am
Banned

Originally posted by peewee13
Dear PB, I was in the UK last month, I think you need to visit fairly soon. Your memories of Mother England obviously require refreshing.
May I suggest taking a stroll though the streets of London/Manchester/Liverpool/Bristol in the evening. You may notice the yobbo/hoon/drug presence there as well.
Having had my ears bent all weekend about some ball and bat that I do not follow by the local Yobs , I would say better the Yobs you know.