Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aus house prices overvalued

Check out full story http://www.economist.com/finance/dis...ory_id=4079027
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:18 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Aus house prices overvalued

According to that, if the UK property prices drop by 15.75% then the Australian propery market will be back on par with the UK one.

Or of course the same result if the Australian property goes up by another 18.7%

Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:21 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Don, i think its a simple equation here......when house prices out pace wage's by ridiculous amounts.....it just becomes unsustainable.....and thats it.....

all the best plum
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:25 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the plumber
Don, i think its a simple equation here......when house prices out pace wage's by ridiculous amounts.....it just becomes unsustainable.....and thats it.....

all the best plum
Ayup Plumber

No more for me
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:27 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

They're overvalued in the UK as well as Aus.