Auckland!

Old Oct 16th 2003, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

marlyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Auckland!

Noticed that there are loads of people on here from the Auckland area.

Not so long ago Russ tried to set up a meet-up in Auckland and unfortunatly I had just arrived that day so was feeling really tired to say the least!!!

What about us all trying to get together once again?
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice

Good idea - We'd be up for that. Is it best to meet uo in the city do you think ?
How about fri Nov 7th - loadad Hog - 6.30 ??
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

I was thinking of Speakers Corner in Browns Bay then its easy for city dwellers, noth shore dwellers and Whangaparaoa dwellers such as myself and hubbie, also good place to have a bite to eat and kids are OK if people have kids.

What do you think? Also think that Saturday would be better. But these are just suggestions!!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice

Fine by me - it sounds a long way from us as we're in West Auckland so Saturday would be best ( how about lunch time ) We can bring our 12 and 17 yr old boys
Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

What about Saturday the 25th then we can meet up at Speakers at about 1pm. The place is fine for kids too.

Just need to drum up some more people now!!! Come on you lot...... Dont you like to come out from behind your computer???
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Marlyn

I'd be keen for another meet up...only prob is I'm not sure what I'm doing that weekend (25th) - if the weathers good I'll probably be in Taupo. Will let u know later in the week

I keep in contact with Matt B who came along to the last meet, will pass this on...not sure if he still reads the board?

Hope you're all enjoying NZ

Russ
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, we'd be up for a meet up! Got kids, so weekend during the day would be good. We're easy re date.

Great to put faces to names etc!

Karen, Ken, Ellie, Alex and Lily