Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

assurance of support

assurance of support

Old May 24th 2004, 4:43 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default assurance of support

Has anyone been asked to do one of these on a spouce visa application, My Hubby and are applyiung now as we have a trip soon and would like to get the visa validated on this trip but we do not intend on moving over for at least a year, Basically we want to save more money before we go. At the moment we do not look very wealthy, well pretty skint infact but by the time we go we will be in a much better financial position.

My hubby's parents are quite well off and have said that if asked they will do a assurance of support, would I be better off getting this form completed and sent in with my application incase we are asked or is it likely to make them think I have intentions of ponsing off the benefits system

Any info would be helpfull
Cheers
Kala
Old May 24th 2004, 5:08 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: assurance of support

Hi Kala,

You'll probably get for info if you post on the immigration forum also do a search about assurance of support, the consencious is don't do one unless requested by DIMIA.

Good Luck
Old May 24th 2004, 6:19 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: assurance of support

Originally posted by BKate
Hi Kala,

You'll probably get for info if you post on the immigration forum also do a search about assurance of support, the consencious is don't do one unless requested by DIMIA.

Good Luck

ooops sorry forgot which forum I was on, have now posted on the correct one. Thanks
Kala