Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

23rd May - Hertford Group Lunch Meeting

23rd May - Hertford Group Lunch Meeting

Old May 15th 2004, 8:22 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default 23rd May - Hertford Group Lunch Meeting

Just a reminder to everyone that we're meeting at:-

The Cowpers Arms
Letty Green (West of Hertford off the A414)

Sunday 23rd May at 12.30 for 1pm Lunch (mmmmm Sunday Roast - no washing up!!)

The following are all booked in:-

Me & Nikki
Sally, John & Hayley
Wendy, Graham & Josh
Rob & Jan (+ up to 4 children - to be confirmed)

If anyone else is interested please let me know by Wednesday so I can book the extra seats.

See you all there

Old May 16th 2004, 7:14 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Bouncing - one week to go!
Old May 17th 2004, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Nessa will become famous soon enoughNessa will become famous soon enough

Mick, Vanessa and Dani will be there,
see you Sunday
Old May 17th 2004, 9:05 pm
Keeping Busy

Originally posted by Nessa
Mick, Vanessa and Dani will be there,
see you Sunday

Sorry Mick,Vanessa & Dani

I did have you down - just somehow missed you off the above list.

Sorry

See you there

Graham
Old May 18th 2004, 9:58 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 23rd May - Hertford Group Lunch Meeting

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Just a reminder to everyone that we're meeting at:-

The Cowpers Arms
Letty Green (West of Hertford off the A414)

Sunday 23rd May at 12.30 for 1pm Lunch (mmmmm Sunday Roast - no washing up!!)

The following are all booked in:-

Me & Nikki
Sally, John & Hayley
Wendy, Graham & Josh
Rob & Jan (+ up to 4 children - to be confirmed)

If anyone else is interested please let me know by Wednesday so I can book the extra seats.

See you all there

Sent you a PM
Old May 23rd 2004, 7:40 pm
Keeping Busy

It was good to see everyone today at what was the longest lunch I've had since .... I can't remember!!!

It is now just after 8.30 and we just got home having left at midday for lunch!!

Well, on the way home, Nikki did say she fancied a small Indian (meal!) so we've just pigged out for the second time today:scared:

You can certainly work up an appetite talking and drinking on a Sunday afternoon

Fingers crossed for all who are in the house selling process at this time.

The next meeting could be a Bon Voyage meal for a few - You Lucky People.

Old May 24th 2004, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Off2Oz1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Many thanks to Graham for organising the get-together yesterday. It was great to meet you all. Can't believe how quickly the time went. I'm sure I didn't bring a drunk with me, but I appear to have arrived home with one. How did that happen???

Already looking forward to the next one.

Wendster
Old May 24th 2004, 10:21 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Off2Oz
Hi all,

Many thanks to Graham for organising the get-together yesterday. It was great to meet you all. Can't believe how quickly the time went. I'm sure I didn't bring a drunk with me, but I appear to have arrived home with one. How did that happen???

Already looking forward to the next one.

Wendster

Lovely to meet everybody yesterday, found it hard to walk after 4 hours sitting down chatting!!!! Well done Graham for organising everything had a great time and WE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!!

Would be great to see you all before we go, but once again thank you for organising it and don't you think Australia is lucky with all these lovely brits on the way.

Old May 24th 2004, 11:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 23rd May - Hertford Group Lunch Meeting

Really sorry we couldn't get there but can't be in two places at once. Would have been nice to put faces to names.

Hope there will be another soon.

If anyone has any photos can they please post.

Moneypen20
Old May 24th 2004, 1:25 pm
Keeping Busy

There is a thread 'names to faces'..

You could add yours!

See you at the next one and I'll try to remember to take our camera then.
Old May 24th 2004, 6:33 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by leanda
Lovely to meet everybody yesterday, found it hard to walk after 4 hours sitting down chatting!!!! Well done Graham for organising everything had a great time and WE SOLD THE HOUSE!!!!

Would be great to see you all before we go, but once again thank you for organising it and don't you think Australia is lucky with all these lovely brits on the way.

Leanda

Fantastic news

It was the paddling pool that did it!!!!

Make sure you have lots tonight!

We will meet up before you go as it was such fun!!

Nikki x